Lock

Enma Ai

Who are you voting for  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for

• E-Hero Kyle (E-Hero Crimson Shop 2)
    • Scorpion (PSQuality)

Hello and welcome to my first "Battle of the Shops" competition. Here 2 shop owners can go 1 on 1 to see who has the better shop.

Please vote on the quality of the item, the poll will end in 7 days (15-3-09)

Rules:

We each must make:

- 1 Booster Pack

- 1 Card Recolour

- 1 Holo

Prizes:

this will be different, very different. prizes will not be given out as Reps or points. Prizes will be like this:

-We browse through each others shops

-we pick an item we would like to sell in our own shop

-the loser must give the winner all the things needed to create that item

example:

Person 1 goes to person 2 shop, i like person 2 boosters, so if i win person 1 wins person 2 gives all the stuff for the boosters.

- If Scorpion wins he gets "Structure Deck" item from E-Hero Crimson Shop 2.

- If E-Hero Kyle wins he gets "Userbar" item from PSQuality

The winner has the right to sell the item they acquire in their own shop as long as credit or a disclaimer is given.

Entries:

[spoiler= E-Hero Crimson Shop 2]

[spoiler=Holo]1z56plc.png

[spoiler=Booster Pack]ilheh1.png

[spoiler=Recolour]280qqo2.png

[spoiler=PSQuality]

[spoiler=Holo]1zva7og.png

[spoiler=Booster Pack]r2ufrp.png

[spoiler=Recolour]m7fgr7.png

Please vote on the poll as they are the only votes that will count

Recolor and holo wins from PSQuality. Booster Pack wins from E hero Kyle' date=' [b']although the boosters packs were puke worthy[/b] ;D Nice work guys. I loved the recolor from PSQuality.

Scorpion gmv.

your just saying that because you keep all the good booster stuff to yourself

Recolor and holo wins from PSQuality. Booster Pack wins from E hero Kyle' date=' [b']although the boosters packs were puke worthy[/b] ;D Nice work guys. I loved the recolor from PSQuality.

Scorpion gmv.

your just saying that because you keep all the good booster stuff to yourself

Cause I make them myself with hard work instead of begging other people for them? Damn that makes me bad ='(

if i were a hugh critiquer or someting:

recolor: E-hero Kyle wins - if you focus on the picture, E-hero kyle took the liberty of keeping the border the same, while PSQuality didnt card for the border.

Booster Pack: PSQuality wins- Bevveled and Embossed the font as normal booster packs go. also, PSQuality used an image non-yugioh style, usually making it more difficult to crop.

Holo: Sorry PSQuality, but E-Hero Kyle wins this one - although it states to be 1st edition and the sticker isnt gold, note that on the bottom, the card on Deans says 2009 Dean. and although Kyle's card says 2008, im a huge fan of realism. also note, that though Kyle's OCG texting wasn't capitalized/ revised on some, the size of the font sizeused on PSQuality's card is far smaller than the size used for actual cards utilizing that effect. and as a note for future reference, either lengthen the effect down to the bottom, or make it use less words.

holo= ps qulatlitie reason, its more advanced, and e hero just holoed the whole thing which is cool, just not as cool of an effect as advanced

recolor= e hero kyle reason: it has the border and the name still in tack, and scorpion, needed to keep those, but i like both colors

booster=scorpion reason, more beveled, non yugioh, and a realy good one

sorry, but ps qualitie wins to me

i vote for E-Hero Crimson Shop 2

EDIT:holo: scorpian: opacity a bit too low on kyles

recolor: Kyle: the rainbow recolor looks not that good and kyle has a better recolor

booster: Kyle: cause scorpians render takes up all the bg space and kyles has a better set up in this one kyle only wins by a bit

E-Hero Kyle had a better Holo, he kept the border the same as supposed to. PSQuality's was still good, but E-Hero Kyle's was better.

The Booster Pack from PSQuality wins for me; it's not Yugioh Related which means cropping of the picture and more editing. Might be a personal taste; but hey, it's my vote.

I loved the recolour from PSQuality. Great effect and it STILL looks good. Great job on that.

PSQuality wins overall.

[align=center]Holo: E-Hero Kyle, because it just looks more realistic in general.

Booster:PSQuality gets it for me. Near perfect font, and a realistic, clean cut design.

Recolour: PSQuality, but only just. Scorpion gave it a fancy-looking tye-dye recolour, but he recoloured the border. E-Hero Kyle gave had his fancy-looking equilvalent, Dark Pink, which is supposedly one of the hardest colours to perfect on recolours. PSQuality becuase of the tye-dye.

PSQuality WINS![/align]

Holo: PSQuality wins that one, looks better.

Booster: E-Hero wins there, looks much more realistic.

Re-Colour: Ok, this is what it all depends on... But my vote goes to PSQuality, it looks better, and I like it in general.

Archived