Elven Gaurdian!

Skirts

Weaker clone of sword hunter. Sword hunter was never good to begin with. I'm going to give you some advice that was given to me in my first topic ever. Stop pumping out cards like there's no tomorrow. Look at other cards and improve your technique. Then make one card and put to use everything you've learned. Chances are it will be a good one.

• 1 month later...

I mean llike example...

They have a Chaos sorceror on the field. You Summon Sword Hunter to kill it. since it never leaves the field, or reaches the grave, AND becomes a spell, chaos sorceror cannot use its effect to bring itself back out or remove things from play because you cant use your opponent's card effects. so now you have a 2650 monster AND they cant use their Chaos Sorceror.

I decided to make a card similar to "Sword Hunter"' date=' except not as powerful, to make it less over powered. [u']Constructive[/u] criticism is accepted. :] So here it is.

118006.jpg

Please comment. :]

No originality, nerfed Sword Hunter, and only the pic looks good. No OCG errors however.

Needs additional effects mam

3.5/10

Is Chaos is sereisly back:D

Yes' date=' and it was a foolish move. <_<

I mean llike example...

They have a Chaos sorceror on the field. You Summon Sword Hunter to kill it. since it never leaves the field, or reaches the grave, AND becomes a spell, chaos sorceror cannot use its effect to bring itself back out or remove things from play because you cant use your opponent's card effects. so now you have a 2650 monster AND they cant use their Chaos Sorceror.

Chaos Sorceror is still broken. Sword Hunter sucks, period. A level 7 ATK 2450 brute that probably couldn't kill most of the key cards used today. Destroying monsters as a result of battle never happens. Never. Your Sword Hunter would be dead with JD, DAD or even Solemn.

Archived