Extension of the Anti-Dragons

green one

Here is the extension of the Anti-Dragon cards. I did say earlier that Dragons are the only thing that can take out other dragons so here are the rest. They also are supposed to work with the other Anti-Dragons. There may be more added to this thread just like the other.

171623.jpg171623s.jpg171623.jpg171623.jpg171623.jpg171623y.jpg171623x.jpg171623.jpg

I had a contest to see who could make the best Anti-Dragon monster to add to this set and i came to 2 people for first Place. I had help from cAde2009 for judging. I chose a contestant and he did as well for 1st place.

My 1st place choice was Dark-Azkrin666.

24n2vxf.jpg1znl6oi.jpg

cAde2009's 1st place choice was lightdiversion. (only one of his entries.)

2j460et.jpg

I also made more:

171623dpa.jpg171623e.jpg171623a.jpg171623r.jpg171623vht.jpg171623p.jpg171623g.jpg171623hzq.jpg171623oqv.jpg

Here is the link to the earlier thread of the Anti-Dragon set.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-99652-page-1.html

You should make a Anti-Dragon contest so that YCM members can post a Anti-Dragon card and you may choose from the ones that you like and add them to this set, I'll help, I can be a certified judge and give out rep points to the best selection, talk to me if you want to do it, I'm just suggesting.

Anyways, nice cards, you're getting better at creating effects for your cards now, and theres one microscopic OCG error in one of the cards, Flip should be FLIP.

That's all! 9/10

You know i think I will make the contest of Anti-Dragons. I want to see how much creative others are against dragons. I will post some updates about it here. I will have special rules for that later. Everyone that sees this thread should join if you think you hate dragon cards enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dark-Azkrin666

all i can say is theses cards are great i really like "Anti-Dragon Bomb" it wouldn't hurt to have 1 of those in my deck, well it would but meh ^^;

"Anti-Dragon Mirror", "Anti-Dragon Plushy", & "Anti-Dragon Armor" are alsome to

Everything else is great but the above 1 are my favorite not including the contest ones of course

All together i give a rating of OMG 99/1

Archived