[Movie]Spiderman 4

Dream2Defy

Having already intro'd Doc Conners' date=' I think it's probable that the Lizard will be in the next movie (unless they plan to make a Spidey 5 >_>; )

I hope they do a better job with Carnage than they did with Venom.

[/quote']

Did you hear that they might use Jim Carrey to play as Carnage?

Black Cat is a good character.

Doc Conners has already been introduced, just not as the lizard yet.

This movie will probably take place eventually.. They still need some more money off of the 3rd one, which they still are.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Cat is an alright character...but they did intro her alter ego in 3, so it's likely she'll be in this one. I think Carrey could pull off Carnage.

Actually...what about the Kingpin? He should be making an appearance at some point, shouldn't he? >_>

At least, I remember Black Cat's story tied in with him.

Black Cat is an alright character...but they did intro her alter ego in 3' date=' so it's likely she'll be in this one. I think Carrey could pull off Carnage.

Actually...what about the Kingpin? He should be making an appearance at some point, shouldn't he? >_>

[/quote']

If they introduce Kingpin, they better not use the same one from Daredevil..That one sucked.

i just found this site with a trailer

its probably fan made but it has some scenes that look like spiderman 4

http://fantastic-search.blogspot.com/2008/11/watch-spiderman-4-official-trailer.html

Worst trailer...ever.

I wouldn't mind another movie being produced.

oh another definately will be out, just not by this year. In fact, I doubt it will be out even by May 2010

Black Cat is an alright character...but they did intro her alter ego in 3' date=' so it's likely she'll be in this one. I think Carrey could pull off Carnage.

[/quote']

If they introduce Kingpin, they better not use the same one from Daredevil..That one sucked.

That was the perfect King Pin. He was every bit as strong, deadly, and cold as the comics.

As for SM4... Lizard is the way to go. The story would be similar to SM2: Scientist becomes monster, Spider-Man has to reach into the real person as Peter. Also get a chance to see what happens with Pete and MJ's relationship.

If there's Carnage' date=' Venom will be back.

This entire series was terrible. Spectacular Spider Man is much more enjoyable.

[/quote']

Venom won't be in SM4 but he may have his own movie

i just found this site with a trailer

its probably fan made but it has some scenes that look like spiderman 4

http://fantastic-search.blogspot.com/2008/11/watch-spiderman-4-official-trailer.html

Worst trailer...ever.

I wouldn't mind another movie being produced.

oh another definately will be out' date=' just not by this year. In fact, I doubt it will be out even by May 2010

[/quote']

smome say 2010 others say 2011 who knows when itll come out

No, spiderman 4 wont come out yet, they have not even written a script never mind filming it which would take a few months. It wont come out untill 2011. I heard that there will be a spiderman 5 coming out right after it.

Read info on this link :::: http://uk.movies.ign.com/objects/745/745715.html

Look underneath that picture of spiderman where it has news and click on the each of the title for more info

To prove to you that that website is not fake, here is another link to another film that is coming out :::: http://uk.movies.ign.com/objects/948/948398.html

I think it's likely that we'll see Venom and Carnage in Spiderman 4' date=' and perhaps [b']Lizard[/b]. They'll more then likely make a Spiderman 5 to use other people such as Electro etc.

:P

Venom gets a spin off movie, Carnage is SM5, so Lizard and maybe Black Cat are SM4.

I think it's likely that we'll see Venom and Carnage in Spiderman 4' date=' and perhaps [b']Lizard[/b]. They'll more then likely make a Spiderman 5 to use other people such as Electro etc.

:P

Venom gets a spin off movie, Carnage is SM5, so Lizard and maybe Black Cat are SM4.

So, wait. Carnage without Venom? Fail. :|

Archived