12 Rounds

Synchronized

It looks pretty good, if you ask me. I haven't really seen a movie with a plot similar to this one, so it's not like it seems unoriginal.

I'm definitely going to see it in Theaters.

Discuss.

Me too. Anything with a WWE Superstar=EPIC' date=' 5-star, AWESOME

[/quote']

The fact that John Cena is starring in the movie isn't the only reason I want to see it. The plot seems really interesting.

It looks pretty good' date=' if you ask me. I haven't really seen a movie with a plot similar to this one, so it's not like it seems unoriginal.

Discuss.

[/quote']

Lets see, movies that cause the main character to play a game in order to save a life.

Saw

Saw 1

Saw 2

Saw 3

Saw 4

Saw 5

Phsych did an episode with this.

It looks pretty good' date=' if you ask me. I haven't really seen a movie with a plot similar to this one, so it's not like it seems unoriginal.

Discuss.

[/quote']

Lets see, movies that cause the main character to play a game in order to save a life.

Saw

Saw 1

Saw 2

Saw 3

Saw 4

Saw 5

Well, I don't watch horror movies, and if you think about it, it's not the same scenario.

Discuss.

[/quote']

Saw

Saw 1

Saw 2

Saw 3

Saw 4

Saw 5

Well, I don't watch horror movies, and if you think about it, it's not the same scenario.

Cop happens to piss off a serial killer.

Serial Killer just happens to break out of prison.

Serial just happens to be able to make the cop play a game to sae his wife (which he some how kid napped without getting caught)

... Yeah, your right, it's totally a different scenario.

Archived