Dark's Weekly Song Listing

Dark

[align=center]

Music is a staple in the American (and everyone's) life. Instruments combined with voices creates an aura of perfection which not only soothes the soul but creates an embedded picture in your mind. Songs have different meanings and the artists portray those meanings to change your thought process about topics. Old or new, songs will always stay "great" in someone's eyes. With the introduction of the Technological Revolution, YouTube and other music hosting sites makes it easier for us to access music and their purpose/meaning. And that is the point of this thread, to listen to music freely, in an organized manner. Music is variable and never-ending, and this thread will also be never-ending.

Music in this thread will be opinionated by me. If I like Justin Timberlake and not Chris Brown, I will put more JT songs and less CB songs. But music is variable, and I won't try to be biased, and try to variate the music listed in this thread. Remember that you are not the only one here. If you like rock songs, but everyone else likes hip-hop, I will try to incorporate both, but more of hip-hop. I take requests through PM just like I did with the SotM in my signature. Each month will have their own meaning, whether it is a particular artist or a theme of music. Try not to make fun of my music choices, but to appreciate them.

Links come from YouTube and are hand-picked from the official links and HQs. Information on the song comes from Wikipedia, because they have an extensive music archive. If any of the information is wrong, inform me ASAP.

March ::: Michael Jackson

[spoiler=Week 1 (March 1 to March 7)]

Beat It

Artist : Michael Jackson

Album, Release Date ::: Thriller, 1983

[spoiler=Week 2 (March 8 to March 14)]

Black or White

Artist : Michael Jackson

Album, Release Date ::: Dangerous, 1991

[spoiler=Week 3 (March 15 to March 21)]

This is updated every week on Sunday's, so look forward to the newest additions to this thread.

[/align]

Frorgive me for being dense' date=' but this is what, essentially?

[/quote']

A music "storage room" so to speak.

So we get one song per week and you change artist/band each month? Sounds mighty nice' date=' can we request wich band should be up next? I know a perfect band as a matter of fact! >:D

[/quote']

Not just the artist/band, also the type of music. I kinda wanted December 09 to be Blues.

Archived