My Dark Tuner,Tuner,Synchro And Dark Synchro Set

[align=center]So, The First Topic Didn't Go Down So Well So Here It Is Revisited With A Lot More Work Put In: Well, As I Progress In YCM I Figure Every Now And Again I Should Post My Newest Card, Just To Show You How I've Progressed :)

DarkTuner-1.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is used as a Dark Tuner it is treated as a Lv.12 monster. A Dark Synchro monster Summoned via this card as a Dark Tuner gains 700 ATK. During both players Battle Phase you must pay 1000 Life Points to increase this cards ATK by 2950. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

DarkTuner2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned, This card can only be Normal Summoned by sending the card on the bottom of the Deck to the Graveyard (Tributes are still required).During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

DarkSynchro.jpg

(Deck At The End Should Say: Extra Deck)

[spoiler=Lore]

"1 non-Tuner Monster - 1 Dark Tuner"

If This cards attack is increased this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.This card cannot be equiped by an Equip Spell Card. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Extra Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is used as a Tuner it is treated as a Lv.8 monster. A Synchro monster Summoned via this card as a Tuner gains 700 ATK. During both players Battle Phase you can pay 500 Life Points to increase this cards DEF by 2950. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned, This card can only be Normal Summoned by sending the card on the bottom of the Deck to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"1 Tuner Monster + 1 non-Tuner Monster"

If This cards attack is increased this card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase.This card cannot be equiped by an Equip Spell Card. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Extra Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

While this card is Face-up on Your field "DT- Undead Musician","DT- Musicians Undead Servant" and "Undead Musician Expert" cannot be destroyed by battle. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521j.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

While this card is Face-up on Your field "Musician","Musicians Sidekick" and "Musician Expert" cannot be destroyed by battle.During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Musical Expert + Undead Musical Expert"

This card can attack thrice in the same Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can place this card at the bottom of your Extra Deck.

226521e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot attack.

226521o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can only be Equipped to 'Deaf Assassin'. Switch the cards ATK and DEF. This card stays Equipped to 'Deaf Assassin' while it is in the Graveyard. The card loses its original Effect and gains the following Effect:

-During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can pay 1000 Life Points and discard a card from your Hand to place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

226521.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set this card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 'Musical Lord', 'Music Tutor' and one other monster with 'Music','Musical' or 'Musician' in it's card name. This card can attack twice in the same Battle phase. During your End Phase shuffle your Deck. During your Standby Phase while this card is in your Graveyard you can place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

~More Cards Coming Soon~[/align]

Quite a few of the pictures look like they have nothing to do with music or anything related to music. Try not to use everything from Father Wolf.

I guess you decided not to change anything about that Dark Synchro or the Dark Tuner I tried to help fix, so I don't feel like repeating myself.

Used as a Tuner=Used as Synchro Material

"face-up" and "hand" don't need to be capitalized.

1 Tuner Monster= 1 Tuner

thrice=Three times

The cards are riddled with ocg errors.

Overall

5.5/10

Very stylish, I can tell you put work onto these.

Though:

Those ARE NOT DARK SYNCHROS.

The pics didn't suit the cards AT ALL.

I mean, my musical tutor has frizzy hair and your "Music Tutor" looks like an evil version of a lightsworn!

Sorry, I feel you derserve a 6/10.

• 1 month later...

Archived