Magical Trevor!

darkguy00000

Magical Hats + Dark Coffin: Your opponent feels the hurt to the tune of 2 discards/monster losses...

Magical Hats + Penguin Soldier: If they attack it, you get TWO spell or trap cards from your deck directly to your hand. Screw Gold Sarcophagus!

Magical Hats + Statue of the Wicked: Tributable tokens are good for your general well-being.

Magical Hats + Ojamagic: Ammunition for Snipe Hunter/Manticore of Darkness/anything you need to discard for, anyone?

None of these combos are game-winning or breaking, they're just a couple of nice tricks to help things go your way.

Plus, if your opponent attacks, say, a face-up Magician of Faith, or Gravekeeper's Spy, you can really score with these combos. I call Hats an inferior Book of Moon with a few tricks of its' own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew this for a long time, but forgot it. I wouldn't do it, but if you really need Life points or inflict damage, use it with Fuhma Shuriken/Ancient Gear Tank/Black Pendant or Magic Formula. I didn't know about the Penguin Soldier, but it's very situational, so I wouldn't use it over Gold Sarcophogis or Book of Moon, but it still is handy. Dark Coffin probably works the best, just watch out for Hydrogeddon when using Magical Hats!

• 2 weeks later...

I got your point, what I meant with the useless card...

I'm relying Heart of Underdog on Exodia deck, If I discard some unnecessary trap/spell out from the deck, It would be good. Of course, Ojamagic included. Maybe some other copy of Human wave tactics, and Emissary of afterlife.

Archived