New Synchro : Aphrodite

Wolfbat Master

ya it could be from google. o.o there are many good pics there. im not sure the picture does a greek goddess justice though. i mean shouldnt a mythical goddess of love look a bit older than a flower girl? i also think that it needs a more alluring affect. <.< similar to Allure queen.

I don't see anything wrong with the picture - beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, after all.

The effect definitely needs work, though. And what's the point of it not being destroyed by battle with a defense that high? Give her some kind of effect protection in Defense Mode, and then some devastating offensive effect while in Attack Mode w/ her stellar 0 ATK.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Uh... kinda very useless?

Give her some ATK, for one thing; at the moment, Spirit Reaper is much preferable. Secondly, she's not innocent or anything, so change the effect. Lastly, her DEF should be pathetic, as Diomedes actually injured her in The Iliad.

Effect is too simple and useless, i would rather run 'marshmallon' and 'spirit reaper', instead of wasting valuable monsters to summon this. Name needs changing, as it does not follow Greek Myth. Also, 3500 DEF is very high, and cards that cannot be destroyed often have these attributes;

-low ATK and DEF

-some good effect that must be used when in attack position (to allow battle damage).

-drawback, some drawback to having it.

Uh... kinda very useless?

Give her some ATK' date=' for one thing; at the moment, Spirit Reaper is much preferable. Secondly, she's not innocent or anything, so change the effect. Lastly, her DEF should be pathetic, as Diomedes actually injured her in [i']The Iliad[/i].

I second that statment.

I don't see anything wrong with the picture - beauty IS in the eye of the beholder' date=' after all.

[/quote']

what im saying is that maybe the picture should be more graceful and beautiful. instead of quite cute and pretty, that makes it look like a schoolgirl. if so. i would change the stats and rename this card 'Young Reincarnation - Aphrodite'

He does make a good point...as a mythology buff, I'll concede that argument.

Or, here's a thought...make a more graceful and beautiful version as an Assault/Buster Mode. But if you're going to keep her as UP'd as she is as a Synchro, her Assault mode better be freakin' incredible. She is a Greek goddess, after all.

I don't see anything wrong with the picture - beauty IS in the eye of the beholder' date=' after all.

[/quote']

what im saying is that maybe the picture should be more graceful and beautiful. instead of quite cute and pretty, that makes it look like a schoolgirl. if so. i would change the stats and rename this card 'Young Reincarnation - Aphrodite'

• 1 month later...

Archived