trap cards

Megami Seika

This acrd may only be equiped to a Dragon-Type monster on your side of the Field. The equiped monster may not attack and can not be destroyed as a result of baddle. ( Damage applied normaly.) At the End phase of your turn inflict 3000 Points damage to your Life Points.

Copy this to your card.

Correct OCG:

This card can only be equipped to a Dragon-Type monster you control. The equipped monster cannot attack or be destroyed by battle (without damage calculation). You lose 300 Life Points during each of your End Phases.

Seems kinda underpowering; it can't attack and you lose 300 LP during your end phases. I put in the (without damage calculation) part to balance it.

Change it to a spell card; theres no such thing as an equip trap.

• 2 months later...

wow my first card well its benn a while well i guess

bumpmaxmegazord

i desided to make the card beter now that im beter at cards

249343w.jpg

lore:When this card is activated it is treted as an equip spell card, equip this card to a dragon type monster on your side of the field.

As long as this card remains on your side of the field the monster this card is equiped to canot be destroyed by battle and cannot cuduct battle, battle dammage is calculated normaly,

also you must pay 400 lifepoints during each of your standby phase, if this card is destroyed the monster it is equiped to is also destroyed if the monster this card is equiped to is destroyed destroy this card.

Archived