master and apprentice

.Impact

aah master and apprentice. It may be small but it took me a crap load of time to find pics that look somewhat similar when u compared student and teacher (not to mention affects. So here they are hope u like. plz rate

196000f.jpg196000jlc.jpg

effect for dark master

This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck by removing from the game 1, "Dark Apprentice" from your side of the field. You can activate the following effect once per duel. You can pay 1200 Life Points in order to remove 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard and add it to your hand.

196000vxg.jpg196000p.jpg

earth master effect:

This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck by removing play one, "Earth Apprentice." under your control. By removing from play 3 EARTH monsters from your graveyard, you can destroy this card and all the monsters on your opponents side of the field. If this card is destroyed by a Spell or Trap card. Your opponent must discard all cards from their hand.

196000w.jpg196000x.jpg

fire master effect:

This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck by removing from play 1, "Fire Apprentice" under your control. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every Pyro and Spellcaster monster in your graveyard. Once per turn flip a coin, if Heads destroy one card in your opponent's hand. If Tails destroy the first card on top of your Deck.

196000h.jpg196000q.jpg

ice master effect:

This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck by removing from play 1, "Ice Apprentice" under your control. Once per turn flip 1 coin. If it is Heads your opponent loses 200 Life Points. If Heads you draw one card.

196000fxe.jpg196000h.jpg

light master effect:

This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck by removing from play 1, "Light Apprentice" under your control. This card gains 200 ATK for each LIGHT monster in your graveyard. Once per turn, look at the card on the top of your opponent's Deck. If it is a LIGHT or a DARK monster destroy it.

196000g.jpg196000u.jpg

Wind Master effect:

This card can be Special Summoned by removing 1, "Wind Apprentice from your side of the field from play. Once per duel you can destroy this card in order to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. This card gains 200 ATK for each WIND monster in your graveyard. If this card is destroyed, you can pay 500 Life Points to put it on the top of your Deck.

Sorry' date='"Ice Master"'s pic is already a card,got to change it,or something bad will happen(I don't know what)and you'll get a load of c*** from veterans,but it looks good.6.5/10 for now,pic is the real reason,sorry.

[/quote']

this, plus i think ice apprentice is a bleach character. no problem there, but i try not to use images from real animes when possible, unless they are yugioh pics.

more like 7.5/10 from me. but you really should at least change ice master's pic.

oh, and sorry to double post, but giving monsters 2 types is very against the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived