Let's talk about royal decree

Guest PikaPerson01

Counter-Faeries should be making a comeback' date=' but I haven't seen much on YCM yet...[/quote']

Counter Fairies have always been sub-average at best, even during the best of times.

Royal Decree should be it's kick-in-the-face' date=' so it's supposed be a nice piece of anti-meta.

[/quote']

But it isn't. It's more "anti-anti-meta" if you catch my drift. LS hardly runs an abundance of traps, but this can be useful for them against anti-meta Decks, as they often do run an abundance of traps.

Does Ls actually have a specific Trap?

Royal Decree should be it's kick-in-the-face' date=' so it's supposed be a nice piece of anti-meta.

[/quote']

But it isn't. It's more "anti-anti-meta" if you catch my drift. LS hardly runs an abundance of traps, but this can be useful for them against anti-meta Decks, as they often do run an abundance of traps.

LS use CCV, Beckonings, Torrential, sometimes Roars, sometimes Decrees, hell, I've even seen Anti-Spell Fragrance in one that Top 16'd. They usually have about 6-8 traps in their lineup. As for traps that support LS, there're a few, like Vanquishing Light, Glorious Ilusion, and Light Spiral, but they suck and are shunned in any good LS.

[/quote']

LS use CCV, Beckonings, Torrential, sometimes Roars, sometimes Decrees, hell, I've even seen Anti-Spell Fragrance in one that Top 16'd. They usually have about 6-8 traps in their lineup. As for traps that support LS, there're a few, like Vanquishing Light, Glorious Ilusion, and Light Spiral, but they suck and are shunned in any good LS.

The only LS card I was thankfull for was Solar Recharge cause I sold one for €12.

counter fairies making a comeback? why?

tethys doesnt work in counter fairies too well, because of the abundance of counter traps throwing the deck balance.

dark voltanis is crap.

there /is/ an anti gb counter trap coming out in raging battle, but thats about it.

although you still can make a stronger counter fairy build using dark voltanis and van with allures, tradeins, and chaos support, but eh.

its still bad.

counter fairies will always be bad.

with counter fairies, you either have the right counter trap at the right time, or you dont.

its more often the not.

plus, it sucks when your opponent throws heavy, and your mt field is solemn and wrath.

ew.

Archived