Unnaturally Powerful Synchro Monster! RATE PLEASE!!!

4vsrki.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Gemini monsters

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with the following effects:

While your opponent controls no Gemini Monsters, this card gains 800 ATK. By all but 1000 of your Life Points and removing 2 Gemini Monsters in your Graveyard from play, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards, Trap Cards and Effect Monsters' effects until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

[spoiler=Image Credit]http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h182/bonnie_anna92/anime/friends/?action=view&current=des_gemini.jpg

i saw one error:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with the following effects:

While your opponent controls no Gemini Monsters, this card gains 800 ATK. By paying all but 1000 of your Life Points and removing 2 Gemini Monsters in your Graveyard from play, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards, Trap Cards and Effect Monsters' effects until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

i would have made it "By paying half of your Life Points" and then just put "You can only activate this effect once every 2 turns." at the end of it, but that's just me. being a gemini and a synchro, i don't think its unnaturally powerful at all. all synchros are strong, and geminis usual have abnormally strong effects anyway, since it takes your next turn's summon to be able to use them.

I'd also give it a 9/10. A backfire effect would make a lot of sense.

And could I ask what would be the point in giving up all your life points until you have only 1000 left? I just really want to know more your motive for making an effect like that. If there is a card that can go in combo with the effect, please list the name and effect.

Last Turn

This card can only be activated during your opponent's turn when your Life Points are 1000 or less. Select 1 monster on your side of the field and send all other cards on the field and in their respective owner's hands to their respective Graveyards. After that, your opponent selects and Special Summons 1 monster from their Deck in face-up Attack Position and attacks your selected monster. (Any Battle Damage from this battle is treated as 0.) The player whose monster remains alone on the field at the End Phase of this turn wins the Duel. Any other case results in a DRAW.

Wait, what? A synchro Gemini?

Its like, having a Normal Monster in the extra deck. But its not allowed to..! So, where this card's belong? And when it's normal summoned, it becomes an effect monsters? What the..? 3 personalities in 1 card.... :mrgreen:

Or, you mean Effect Synchro monster?

Archived