My Naruto Cards. There are HEAPS so please be aware. Please rate them.

reardonruler23

Guest Morpheous Erebos

HORRIBLE OCG. Pics are good, but work on OCG (Grammar, look at a real card and see how you can word it like the card)

Your OCG's need some work it seems like you were just all over the place...note that most ppl on here on want you to stick to yu-gi-oh card types like spellcasters and stuff lyke that but i disagree so the types you came up with were pretty honest to naruto. That being said you should probably make a starter deck so your cards can center around one core character thus branching out to make custom decks.

Thanks a lot.. I find some of the things that were said were quite harsh but thanks anyway. All in the name of improving right? Thanks a lot. I'll release a complete new set in the next week consisting of 40 cards. Just want to know what character it should be based upon.

It really depends on you. Just make sure to have a strong version of the core character and cards to support it and have a small side line combo of cards' date=' more like a combo waiting for your big combo (your main character boss card).

Here's and example and again im new so im not an expert.

My Sasuke Starter Deck

Monster Cards:

[img']http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8026/247358o.jpg[/img]

247358r.jpg

247358c.jpg

247358zko.jpg

247358.jpg

247358s.jpg

247358c.jpg

247358d.jpg

247358p.jpg

247358t.jpg

247358flv.jpg

Magic & Trap Cards:

247358cok.jpg

247358nml.jpg

247358n.jpg

247358u.jpg

247358f.jpg

247358nlb.jpg

247358cec.jpg

247358owq.jpg

247358fxu.jpg

the effects can be very confsing, and im not entirely sure if it's possible to have an equip trap card. Also, i notices thatshippuden kyuubi naruto u. wasnt a ritual monster, even though the text said it had 2 be ritual summoned. i would reccomend trying to quote off of real cards whenever possible. ^^

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

the effects can be very confsing' date=' and im not entirely sure if it's possible to have an equip trap card. Also, i notices thatshippuden kyuubi naruto u. wasnt a ritual monster, even though the text said it had 2 be ritual summoned. i would reccomend trying to quote off of real cards whenever possible. ^^

[/quote']there have been 3 real equip trap cards that i know of "Kunia with chain" "Blast with chain" and "Metalmorph". Anyways the cards seem okay i'll give you a 7/10 sence your new

Archived