.:.:.:Magician Of Black Luster:.:.:. .:.FIXED: NAME, EFFECT, AND IMAGE CREDIT!.:.

Bull3tM0nk3y

How is it?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How is it?

• Perfict! 10/10
    • Needs a big more fixing 7/10 - 9/10
    • It''s okay... 4/10 - 6/10
    • It kind of sucks... 2/10 - 3/10
    • ONE WORD WITH 3 LITTERS B-A-D!!!! 0/10 - 1/10

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

Man finaly "Black Luster Soldier" is back with another Fusion, hes alsome and this card pones so bad i love it ^^ 10/10 alround and i hardly ever give that rating ethire

the Spellcaster's effect is too powerful,even Magician of Faith is banned even though it only gets 1 Spell card from your graveyard when flipped and this being a once per turn is too powerful since it also has good stats

it isn't very hard to bring it out to the field since I have seen a few people that build decks focusing on easily summoning Dragon Master Knight

the OCG looks solid though

I think its magnificent! although the name could be a little more creative and the warrior effect seems a little overpowered. Plus, is it a fusion of Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning or the original ritual type? Try these name: ( For if its the ritual one) Chaos Luster Sage (or if it's Envoy of the Beginning) Chaos Luster Sage - Envoy of Time

Still, wish that I could of had this idea first, It's amazing, I give you 100/10. I hope to see more of your cards. I'll keep an eye on your work.

Correct OCG:

"Dark Magician" + "Black Luster Soldier"

This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster. This card is also treated as a DARK monster. Once per turn, select 1 Spellcaster-Type or 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard and activate 1 of the following effects.

-Spellcaster: Select 1 Spell card from your Graveyard and add it to your hand. If you do not play it in 2 turns, remove it from play.

-Warrior: Discard 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy all Face-up monsters on the field except this card.

• 7 months later...

Archived