Duel Disks

Guest King of Games

whats your favourite version of the duel disk?

they have the battle city disks

orichalcos

GX

personalized gx duel disk in season 3

i myself would say the battle city duel disks. my opinion is if it ain't broke, dont fix it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys

I have all three duel disks from mattel and they are all good in thier own way but here is what i think of them

Battle city - the first disk was cool with the automatic switch on the underside of the disk but i think that the spell and trap cards were on the wrong side but ok. 7/10

Chaos disk - i brought this disk becuase of Mai Valentine using it and the Orichalcos cards were sheer class. good disk disappointed about the disk movement and no switch to activate it and the cards didn't fit in the slots on top. This gets 5/10

Academy disk - I favorite disk becuase of the characters that use it and with this one you can play with your cards with sleeves and although chunkey it is a very good disk overall i give this disk a 7/10.

Although what if Mattel brought out all three disks again but with fully working holographic holograms and character decks to get go with them. This would be a theory of mine if the holgrams were about a foot tall and the damage would just be a slight rumble inside the disk anyway i hope you will have a look at my posts that i have posted and look forward to your replies.

Happy Dueling

Orichalcos Duel Disk, like said it looks like a scythe I really like the 1st EP of Waking the Dragons, where their is a little scene of Weevil and Rex walking down the street casually together and bump into the 1st orichalcos duelist (Dude with glasses) with a active duel disk and rex goes:

"Does the reaper know your raiding his closet?"

Since he looks like infact the grim reaper that way.

Archived