Monarch Power!

StevenBray

All images came from Father Wolf's image gallery.

4196.jpg4196t.jpg

4196r.jpg4196.jpg

4196j.jpg

Note: I realise that they all seem to be pretty much the same (with minor variations), but I thought since the Monarchs are pretty similar (barring those small variations) I'd make these similar as well.

Rate, Comment and Criticize. Thank You.

I dig it (although Raiza's gauntlet doesn't have anything to do with his effect.) I wanna see Granmarg and Kuraz gauntlets.

Also, maybe you should have a Continuous Spell Card that will let you remove a Monarch in your Graveyard from play to activate one of these cards from your Deck?

9.5/10.

I dig it (although Raiza's gauntlet doesn't have anything to do with his effect.) I wanna see Granmarg and Kuraz gauntlets.

Thanks for the good review, and I realise that Raiza's doesn't match his effect; but I couldn't find a way which would make the card balanced and match the effect of Raiza.

The Raiza and Mobius ones should say "effects:", but other than that, there aren't many, if any at all, OCG Errors.

The Raiza one could read something like "Tribute this monster to return 1 monster on your opponent's field to the top of its owner's Deck" to make it similar to the effect of Raiza.

Archived