Avatran Would Kick your A$$!!! + Others!!!

AsterikcAde

Do you think Avatran will kick your A$$?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think Avatran will kick your A$$?

• Definitely! He looks like a badass!
    • It'll be a tie if I go against him!
    • No! I'll beat HIS A$$!!!

[spoiler=Monsters]152558.jpg152558.jpg152558.jpg152558y.jpg152558.jpg152558.jpg

[spoiler=Avatran's Effect]

This card’s other type is treated as Beast-Warrior.

You may select up to any number of cards your Opponent controls on their Side of the Field. If a LIGHT monster you control destroys any face-up cards on your Opponent’s Side of the Field, your Opponent removes a number of cards from their Side of the Field equal to the number of cards you selected from the game, then your Opponent cannot summon or set any Monsters, Spells, and Traps for those number of turns as well. You may pay 2000 Life Points to remove this card from your Side of the Field to remove all cards in both Player’s Graveyard and you may gain 100 Life Points times the number of cards that were removed from both Player’s Graveyard or you may give one of your face-up ATK position monsters +100 times the number of cards remove from both Player’s Graveyard to it’s ATK and DEF. You may reduce your Life Points by half of this card’s ATK to send this card from your remove from play area to your Deck. Shuffle the Deck afterwards.

[spoiler=Spells]152558d.jpg152558g.jpg152558.jpg152558.jpg

nothing is perfect..close to perfect..but never perfect.^^....i like the pics...no one could say they would not want these cards in their decks....they are awsome...truely..good job keep up the good work ^^ 9.6/10....only few pplz make overpowered cards seem not overpowered...make more!!!!!!!!!!

nothing is perfect..close to perfect..but never perfect.^^....i like the pics...no one could say they would not want these cards in their decks....they are awsome...truely..good job keep up the good work ^^ 9.6/10....only few pplz make overpowered cards seem not overpowered...make more!!!!!!!!!!

From looking at your comment it seems like you're a realistic type person and yes I agree that not all the cards I make are perfect, but to me I think that Avatran is overpowered, reread his effect again.

And thanx, I will make more cards because I always post new cards almost every single day! ^^

So stay tuned!

Archived