Chess Deck

EnkoMaun

Here's the edited chess deck:

MONSTERS

The King (****) Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 1000 DEF 1000

If this card is on your hand, you must Special Summon it. If a monster your opponent controls targets this card for an attack, Spell, Trap or monster effect, you may switch the target with another card. During each Standby Phase with this card face-up on the field, you may decrease your opponent's Life Points by 800.

The Pawn (***) Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 1000 DEF 500

If there is a "The King" on the field, you may Special Summon this card. If this card is attacked, you may switch it to Defense Position.

The Rook (****) Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 500 DEF 2000

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "The Pawn". This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

The Knight (***) Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 1400 DEF 200

If your opponent activates a Trap Card in Battle Phase, you may tribute this card to negate the effect of the Trap Card, and destroy it.

The Bishop (****)Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 1000 DEF 1000

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "The Pawn". Only one of this card can be on the field at the same time. Each time a Spell Card is activated, you may draw 1 card.

The Queen (*******)Earth

Rock/Effect

ATK 1800 DEF 0

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 "The Pawn" cards. If this card attacks, increase it's attack by 600. If this card is attacked, you may tribute 1 The Pawn to negate the attack.

Saving the Pawn

Normal Spell

Take up to 3 "The Pawn" cards from the Graveyard and shuffle them back to your deck.

Rook Combo

Normal Spell

If "The King" is the only face-up monster on the field, you may Special Summon a "The Rook" in Defense Mode.

Chess Computer

Normal Spell

Pay 500 Life Points. You may activate one of these effects:

- Look at your opponent's hand.

- Draw 1 card.

Counter Strategy of the Chessmaster

Continuous Spell

You can only activate this card when there is a "The King" on your side of the field. During each of your Standby Phases, put 1 Counter on this card. Destroy a number of Counters from this card to increase all of your monster's attacks by the number of the Counters destroyed x200.

Reach the Other Side!

Normal Spell

Tribute 1 "The Pawn" to take 1 "The Queen" from your Deck to your hand.

Plastic Pieces

Normal Trap

You can only activate this card when there is a "The King" on your side of the field. Pay 700 Life Points to negate any attack from your opponent's monsters this turn.

Checkmate

Normal Trap

You can only activate this card when the only monster on the field is "The King". Inflict 2000 Life Points to your opponent.

Magnetic Pieces

Normal Trap

You can only activate this card when there is a "The King" on your side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points to negate any Spell or Trap card's effect that target's your monsters this turn and destroy the card.

Sure' date=' i'd like that. I'm kinda new to this card creation thing, but I'm getting some pretty good ideas!

[/quote']

I'll make it quick.

First there are many OCG errors. i wont tell you all of them. Also, some cards, like many of your draw and destruction cards, need to have some sort of cost associated with the theme. If not they will all be limited, at best.

Your cards need to be unique. Nobody wants to play with the same cards with different names. If you read the plant deck i made you would see that most of the cards have a mill/destruction/life gain theme associated with plants. If you follow these steps im sure your cards will be interesting YET fair.

If you need more help, then reply.:D

I knew these cards would suck' date=' I just wanted to check how people would respond. These are the first cards I've ever thought, but sure, you can help. I'll edit in a few days.

Also, why don't you check out the other cards I've wrote, they're scattered around.

[/quote']

no, no they are not bad, they just need to be balanced and fxed. a chess deck is almost completely original(except the archfiends). if you want a theme, you can make a king card and some cards to protect it, just like in chess.

Archived