Pokemon card contest

cassie1

Short and sweet, I like it, lol

I'll enter ///_^

[align=Center][spoiler=Absol]25511.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned, if there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, place 1 Chaos Counter on 1 face-up Field Spell Card on the field. If a Field Spell Card with a Chaos Counter on it would affect the Attribute of a monster(s), it is treated as affecting all monster(s) with the same Attribute as this card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the Attribute of this card becomes the Attribute of the destroyed monster. If there are no face-up Field Spell Cards on the field when this card is Summoned, place 1 Chaotic Land Counter in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, while there are no face-up Field Spell Card(s) on the field, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Chaotic Land Counter in your Field Spell Card Zone. Once per turn, during your End Phase, by removing 3 Chaotic Land Counters from your Field Spell Card Zone, you can select 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck and place it face-down in your Field Spell Card Zone.[/align]

236705.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be removed from play. As long as there is a Fire-Type monster on the field, this card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove 2 Dark-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card to the field. When this card is Special Summoned this way, it loses 500 ATK and DEF.

I'll Join

Image from google images

249817.jpg

Effect

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Draw one card, if you activate this effect this Monster cannot declare an Attack this turn. You can double this cards original attack for 1 turn, if you activate this effect, you cannot declare a direct attack with this card and it is destroyed at during your end phase.

Archived