Final Fantasy Contest 2 Winners announced!!

Silent Omega

I've had a Request from one of the members of the FF Contest,Who's name I will not tell, And has accepted the Request of making another Final Fantasy Contest.

[spoiler=Rules]

1.No Spamming,cheating,Flaming.

2.No Stealing

3.Follow All YCM Rules.

[spoiler=Entry Fee]

Since I am a Nice, Kind, Member I will have no Entry fee!

[spoiler=PRIZES]

Note:I might give the losers a prize

1.100 points 2 reps/Double Upgrade

2.50 points 1 rep/Upgrade

3.25 points(I'm losing Points T_T)

[spoiler=What to do]

This Contest will be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH Harder than the first one. Make me a 10 Card Collection, 5 Monsters, 2 Spells, 2 Traps, And 1 Synchro or Ritual Monster

Note:If you can do the following, Join, If not....

Now go out there and do your best!

~ Omega21109

[spoiler=WINNERS!!]

1.Finalflash30-100 points..2 rep

2.Brentxbanshee-50 points...1 rep..upgrade

3.ozxander-25 points

4.master-zuo-ci- 10 points

Why didn't anyone tell me?! Lol, JK.

97062.jpg97062h.jpg97062z.jpg97062c.jpg97062x.jpg97062g.jpg97062.jpg97062b.jpg97062m.jpg97062d.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lores]Anima - The Messenger of Death: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Baaj Temple". If "Seymour Guado - The Twisted One" is on your side of the Field, increase this card's ATK with 750. When one of your opponent's Monsters declares an Attack, flip a Coin. If Heads, destroy the attacking Monster. If Tails, decrease the attacking Monster's ATK with 500. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, both Players decrease their Life Points with 1500.

Seymour Guado - The Twisted One: When this card is successfully Summoned to your side of the Field, add 1 "Anima - The Messenger of Death" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand. If "Yuna - The Summoner of Besaid Isle" is on your opponent's side of the Field, decrease it's ATK with 600.

Sin - The Bringer of Sorrow and Suffering Incarnate: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned exept by removing 5 Monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this Monster declares an attack, you can and must attack all the opponent's Monsters at once. If this Monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you may pay 2000 Life Points to shuffle it into your Deck.

First of all, I'll say this. The images are horrible and the cards became kinda silly after awhile, but I did have tons of fun making these so I'm proud. ^^

www.dogpile.com for image credits.

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=Monsters]

231342t.jpg

231342s.jpg

231342.jpg

231342g.jpg

231342.jpg

[spoiler=Spells]

231342l.jpg

231342x.jpg

[spoiler=Traps]

231342.jpg

231342j.jpg

[spoiler=Synchro]

231342z.jpg

[spoiler=Effects]

[spoiler=Edge]

When this card is summoned place 2 "Hp Counters" on it. (Max 2) If this card would be destroyed by battle remove 1 "Hp Counter" from it instead. If this face up card has no "Hp Counters" it is removed from play. If this card attacks your opponents life points directly declare 1 attribute and your opponent must send 1 monster of the declared attribute from his/her deck to the graveyard.

[spoiler=Kain]

When this card is summoned place 3 "Hp Counters" on it. (Max 3) If this card would be destroyed by battle remove 1 "Hp Counter" from it instead. If this face up card has no "Hp Counters" it is removed from play. Remove this face up card from play and select one of your opponents monster. During your next standby phase special summon this card to your side of the field and destroy the selected monster.

[spoiler=Rydia]

When this card is summoned place 1 "Hp Counter" on it. (Max 1) If this card would be destroyed by battle remove 1 "Hp Counter" from it instead. If this face up card has no "Hp Counters" it is removed from play. Once per turn choose 'Monster', 'Spell' or 'Trap' and look at the top card of your opponents deck, if you chose correctly the card is removed from play, if incorrect it is added to your opponents hand.

[spoiler=Paladin Cecil]

1 "Dark Knight Cecil" + 1 or more on tuner monsters.

When this card is summoned place 3 "Hp Counters" on it. (Max 3) If this card would be destroyed by battle remove 1 "Hp Counter" from it instead. If this face up card has no "Hp Counters" it is removed from play.

Instead of Conducting your normal Draw Phase you can add 1 "Rosa", "Edge", "Kain", or "Rydia" from your deck to your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Hope i'm not too late.

[spoiler= Monsters] 86757b.jpg86757ruo.jpg86757khy.jpg86757ecp.jpg86757.jpg

[spoiler=Spells] 86757.jpg86757.jpg

[spoiler=Traps] 86757svt.jpg86757ige.jpg

[spoiler=Ritual] 86757.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Odin Appears!" You must also tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 10 or more from your hand or field. When this creature is Ritual Summoned destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This creature cannot attack directly.

Image credit for the most part goes to Square Enix. The flare pic is a photo of a solar flare got from crystalinks.com

Archived