some info

andrelt375

Question

4 answers to this question

You can customize a Deck/Set save to a list should you save it under the same Set ID, which in this case relates to the letters (not the number)

So, for your Deck, for instance let's take Super Warriors for example (Not original, i know :P), you can save all the cards under SPWR, and if some, or all cards are in a Pack Set or relating to another released form, you can name it under something else.

Use the Save To click box in order to make a new list, which will save your cards with the same Set ID under the relating list.

I hope this has helped you, and have the great rest of the day,

Tyrantking10

You can customize a Deck/Set save to a list should you save it under the same Set ID' date=' which in this case relates to the letters (not the number)

So, for your Deck, for instance let's take Super Warriors for example (Not original, i know :P), you can save all the cards under SPWR, and if some, or all cards are in a Pack Set or relating to another released form, you can name it under something else.

Use the Save To click box in order to make a new list, which will save your cards with the same Set ID under the relating list.

I hope this has helped you, and have the great rest of the day,

Tyrantking10

[/quote']

Wheres the Save To click box?

Archived