The Navi's Legacy! (Megaman-SH Club Contest)

Xing

[align=center]Requirements

Must be in the club.

Must have 5 or more club posts.

BTW: NO ENTRY!!! =P YAYZ

Rules

No enhancing the imaging with holo or etc. (Until the next contest)

No spamming.

No attempting to join the club through the contest. (i.e. don't post "can I join the club?" in the contest thread)

You can enter as many cards as you wish, the more you have, the better the score. Also, if you've NEVER posted them anywhere else, that'll help your score too!

Prizes

1st: 3 rep, 200 points

2nd: 3 rep or 200 points

3rd: 1 rep, 50 points

4th/5th: 1 rep or 50 points

Will be given by me AND Haitaku!!! It's his club >_>

Ok, End Date: April 5th, 2009, for now, may change

Entrants

~Olimars~

jacoby746

Drakegrg

neiller2

Frozen.Sub.Zero

Judges

Random Xing

Haitaku

Judging

10/50 OCG

10/50 Pic

10/50 Effect

10/50 Usability

10/50 Megaman-ness

Possible to get over 50, if you read ALL of the rules

Do NOT start posting Cards until begin date: March 21, 2009.[/align]

129530.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Tribute Summoned except from your hand if your opponent controls 1 or more monsters. If this card is Special Summoned from your hand, destroy this card. When this card is Tribute Summoned sucessfully, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower ".EXE" monster from your hand. If this card destroys a card by battle, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field. If the controller of this card cannot, destroy this card. During your End Phase, send 1 card from your hand to the bottom of the deck, and draw 1 card.

[spoiler=[b]IMG Credit[/b]] Quickman.exe

[quote='Haitaku' pid='1894663' dateline='1237255481']
Wow Rua... And as Random has stated, I shall judge.

[quote='jacoby746' pid='1894351' dateline='1237252115']
I'll join in. Im pretty sure I have more than 5 club posts.

Drakegrg, dont post card until March 21st.
[/quote]

Do not post a card until 3-17-09!
[/quote]

You just failed, it says until 21.......

[quote='Frozen.Sub-Zero' pid='1895572' dateline='1237294576']
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5682/129530.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard. This card cannot be Tribute Summoned except from your hand if your opponent controls 1 or more monsters. If this card is Special Summoned from your hand, destroy this card. When this card is Tribute Summoned sucessfully, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower ".EXE" monster from your hand. If this card destroys a card by battle, Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field. If the controller of this card cannot, destroy this card. During your End Phase, send 1 card from your hand to the bottom of the deck, and draw 1 card.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]IMG Credit[/b]][url]http://rapidpowerblast.deviantart.com/art/Quickman-exe-47324076[/url][/spoiler]
[/quote]

You also fail, READ THE RULES

Meh, couldn't Find Me Gyro.

149475.jpg

[spoiler=EFFECT]

When this card is face-up on the field its name is also treated as "The Wind Navi-Gyroman". If this card attacks a face-down defense position monster whose defense is lower than this cards attack deal the differance as battle damage. This card may attack twice during the Battle Phase

May C Button is Stuck so...

Here's my card.

180728rup.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Sumoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 "Navi" monsters with 1000 or higher ATK. If this card is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, you can decrease your Life Points by 600 to Special Summon a Level 5 or lower monster from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.

Archived