F my life.

Brushfire

Just to clear things up:

Mr. Brushfire previously posted this thread a few minutes ago, and I misunderstood his post as a form of advertising. I acted way too quickly without even giving it much thought - I locked the thread and removed the content. Mr. Brushfire then messaged me stating that his thread was perfectly normal, and was not a form of advertising. Realizing my mistake, I deleted the previous thread, and gave him permission to post a new one.

Sorry: Mr. Brushfire, staff, and the members of YCM.

I promise, it won't happen again.

Just to clear things up:

Mr. Brushfire previously posted this thread a few minutes ago' date=' and I misunderstood his post as a form of advertising. I acted way too quickly without even giving it much thought - I locked the thread and removed the content. Mr. Brushfire then messaged me stating that his thread was perfectly normal, and was not a form of advertising. Realizing my mistake, I deleted the previous thread, and gave him permission to post a new one.

Sorry: Mr. Brushfire, staff, and the members of YCM.

I promise, it won't happen again.

[/quote']

I told you not to do this. Seriously, a public apology? x_x I said that it was fine and that should be enough. If anything, I should be warned for my actions, not +1 and be apologised to.

And stop calling me Mr. Brushfire, you're making me lol.

That's the last quote I'd expect you to post, glass! xD

Today, I asked my parents if the outfit I was wearing made me look fat. My mom looked at me and paused for a while, and my dad said, "honey, that outfit doesn't make you look fat. Your fat makes you look fat." FML

Dude, so unlucky!

Today, my boss wanted to promote me to a managerial position. I declined the position saying I don't think I'm ready and experienced enough for that role. I was then fired instead for not accepting the promotion. I was fired for being honest. FML

Guest JoshIcy

Today, I was sitting beside this cute guy on a bench. Suddenly, he goes, "I know we don't know each other very well, but would you like to have dinner on Saturday?" I turn to him with a goofy smile, and exclaim "I'D LOVE TO!" He gives me a weird look, turns his head and points to his Bluetooth. FML

Bolded is why I prefer landlines.

Today I woke up and walked outside to find little piles of sheet all over my yard. The neighbor next door has a little dog that always shits in people's yard. After going to his house and cussing him out, I turned around to find a midget taking a sheet on my lawn. FML

Heh-heh.

Today' date=' on the 6 train home, I had a gun placed against the back of my head and my wallet, watch, and iPod stolen. As soon as the robber got what he wanted, he turned and ran, dropping his weapon to the ground... I got mugged by a man wielding a funking Pez dispenser. FML

[/quote']

Rofl. You have to love this kind of humor.

Today, I was walking through Borders with my girlfriend, when we pass a girl scout cookies stand. I see a box of Samoas, my favorite, point at them, and shout, 'YEAH'. My girlfriend looks shocked. Behind the box of cookies was a five year old scout bending over, with her bottom pointed at me. FML

And the worst part is that Samoas are my favorite too.

Today, my boyfriend of over a year and I were discussing how neither of us is the other's usual 'type'. I explained that I usually go for insular jabroni types and then asked him what made me different from his usual choices. He said 'Oh, well, I usually go for the attractive ones.' FML

I lol'd

Archived