I have solved the signiture problem.

Careless Whisper

I am unsure if anyone else has figured this out, so I'm going to spread what I have just learned, for those who have not figured it out yet.

Alright, for those of you who have signitures that won't display underneath your posts. Well, here's what you can do everytime it happens. Basicly, go to your normal "Edit Signiture" option in your User CP, click the bubble next to "Enable this signiture in all of my visable posts" and then click "Save signiture" or "Save changes" at the bottom.

Wah lah, your signiture has been healed. If this problem ends up again, just repeat this process. :) Just do this until YCMaker or someone figures out how to fix the problem entirely. :)

~Meti

Actually I found simply updating your signature fixes the problem' date=' at least until it happens again.

[/quote']

Which is actually just making my explanation into simpler terms. Thank you for not thinking nor understanding. The only difference is that your's deals with having to add, change, or take away something in your sig. Mine is for people who don't want to change it at all.

Bloodrun, when the problem came up, the options were set to "Show sig with post" but never displayed the sig. This is correcting the problem.

Actually I found simply updating your signature fixes the problem' date=' at least until it happens again.

[/quote']

Which is actually just making my explanation into simpler terms. Thank you for not thinking nor understanding. The only difference is that your's deals with having to add, change, or take away something in your sig. Mine is for people who don't want to change it at all.

Bloodrun, when the problem came up, the options were set to "Show sig with post" but never displayed the sig. This is correcting the problem.

I didn't not think nor not understand. And I never said you had to change anything, I'm pretty sure you can just do the "Update Signature" button, but I have yet to try it like that.

Archived