I made new cards!

PoliceCar

Beast deaths effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play a beast-type monster that was just sent to your graveyard. When this card is summoned, put 3 "Death Counter"s on this card. You can remove one "Death Counter" from this card to draw one card. When this card has no "Death Counter"s on it, destroy it.

Dragon Death's effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play one dragon-type monster that was just sent to your graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or a card effect. During your end phase, place one "Death Counter" on this card. You can remove 5 "Death Counter"s from this card to have it gain 1000 ATK until your opponent's next end phase.

Grimm's effect: 1 zombie-type + 1 zombie-type

Once per turn, you can destroy and remove from play one monster on the field or in the graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, special summon as many zombie-type monsters as possible that are in the graveyard or removed from play. All cards summoned by this effect are destroyed at the end phase and you lose 1000 life points.

The OCG errors i noticed: Summoned, Life Points, End Phase

Thank you for helping me out. Please tell me any OCG errors i missed.

:)

Beast deaths effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play a beast-type monster that was just sent to your graveyard. When this card is summoned' date=' put 3 "Death Counter"s on this card. You can remove one "Death Counter" from this card to draw one card. When this card has no "Death Counter"s on it, destroy it.

Dragon Death's effect: This card can only be summoned by removing from play one dragon-type monster that was just sent to your graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or a card effect. During your end phase, place one "Death Counter" on this card. You can remove 5 "Death Counter"s from this card to have it gain 1000 ATK until your opponent's next end phase.

Grimm's effect: 1 zombie-type + 1 zombie-type

Once per turn, you can destroy and remove from play one monster on the field or in the graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, special summon as many zombie-type monsters as possible that are in the graveyard or removed from play. All cards summoned by this effect are destroyed at the end phase and you lose 1000 life points.

The OCG errors i noticed: Summoned, Life Points, End Phase

Thank you for helping me out. Please tell me any OCG errors i missed.

:)

[/quote']

zombie-type = Zombie-Type

beast-type = Beast-Type

one = 1

dragon-type = Dragon-Type

graveyard = Graveyard

special = Special

That's the OCG errors I spotted I think (not all but some), I'll rate it 7/10.

Archived