First 6 Cards of my New Naruto Starter Deck. Please share your thoughts.

reardonruler23

I made about 60 cards last time... I hurried these a bit so after a few forgot to balance them out properly. I hope this time I've done a better job at it. If you have complaints about the pics then please help me with them.. Believe I've looked and it's damn hard to find good pics on certain things. I've done my best and I hope you like it.

NarutoUzumakiCard.jpg

WillofFireCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-3TailsCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-4TailsCard.jpg

UnmovingDeterminationCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-SageModeCard.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I made about 60 cards last time... I hurried these a bit so after a few forgot to balance them out properly. I hope this time I've done a better job at it. If you have complaints about the pics then please help me with them.. Believe I've looked and it's damn hard to find good pics on certain things. I've done my best and I hope you like it.

NarutoUzumakiCard.jpg

WillofFireCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-3TailsCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-4TailsCard.jpg

UnmovingDeterminationCard.jpgNarutoUzumaki-SageModeCard.jpg

Thanks in advance.

I have no complaints the OCG's are good the pics are decent although your kyuubi pix hav more tails then mentioned...LOL...but still good. Only thing i'd critique is your vanilla naruto's element it should not be light but wind cause thats his element. But good choice and good start im starting a new booster here's 2 of my cards so far.

247358m.jpg

247358jpu.jpg

Thanks.. With the whole his element is wind thing... It's not a mistake.. That was meant to be there. It's just that this Naruto is from before he learns the RasenShuriken... As you can see My Sage Mode Naruto is a wind type. Sorry if this confuses you.. And also... Look better at the pictures.. They have the correct amount of tails... Perhaps you're looking at the ears aswell?

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

Thanks.. With the whole his element is wind thing... It's not a mistake.. That was meant to be there. It's just that this Naruto is from before he learns the RasenShuriken... As you can see My Sage Mode Naruto is a wind type. Sorry if this confuses you.. And also... Look better at the pictures.. They have the correct amount of tails... Perhaps you're looking at the ears aswell?

i agree with you i think he was looking at the right ear. anyways these seem better then most naruto cards. if you want i'll show you my link to my "Naruto of the 6 Tails". Anyways i give you a 9.45/10 cause there not that bad really ^^

Your rite i was looking at the ears on your 4 tails kyuubi...sry 9.8/10

Archived