Yu-Gi-Oh XZ The Series! Episode 2 - Friendly Hurricane

baken3000

Card of the Day:

17.jpg

Yu-Gi-Oh XZ:

Episode 2: Friendly Hurricane

Travis was looking through his deck, trying to figure out how he lost. He keeps seeing his flashbacks of the battle he lose yesterday afternoon. Travis heard someone knocking at the door, so he placed his deck in a silver box and locked it. He then stood up, grabbed his silver jacket and placed the key in the left pocket. Travis opened the door, and saw a man wearing a blue muscle shirt and dark blue jeans.

"State your name." Travis commanded.

"Well, I was going to introduce myself Travis Franco." The man grinned as he placed a watch on his right wrist.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" Travis glared at the man.

"I hear that you were once the most powerful duelist at your school. Then yesterday, a boy named Shane has defeated you, did he not?" The man grinned.

"What is so important to this for you?" Travis asked as he looked like he wanted just to slam the door on this guy.

"Give me about two days to find someone to defeat him for you." The man grinned.

"I can defeat him myself. I am not some loser sending out minions to do my bitting." Travis shouted as he tried to close the door on the man but the man stopped the door before it shut.

"Trust me boy, this is for a good cause for you. If you hear what I have to say, and if my plan goes according to plan. Then the crowd will shout your name once again." The man said as he took out a strange pen with a planet at the tip of it.

"I'm listening." Travis said as he opened the door more wider.

"Give me about two days, and I shall find someone strong enough to defeat this Shane for you. Once this duelist defeats Shane, everyone will forget that you and Shane even fought. The only thing they will rememebr is that you won the duel and Shane moved." The man grinned as he now also took out paper from his back pocket.

"So your going to make him move after you defeated Shane? How is this going to work? How are you going to make everyone forget that he won the duel and replace there memories of me winning the duel? Besides, how are you even going make him move?" Travis shouted.

"For a straight A student, you sure ask a lot of questions. Though I have one answer to answer all your questions. Tell me Travis, have you ever heard of the Shadow Games?" The man asked him as one of his eyes went yellow then went back to his normal black eye.

"Sounds like some kind of hocus pocus crap to me." Travis laughed.

"In the past, there have been many shadow duels, they all began in Egypt. Then 5000 years later, a nameless pharoah and his friends defeated the shadows. Still, some Shadow Games are still played in duels. You see the winner gets to walk out free, but the loser can never leave, the loser surrendor his or her soul to the Shadow Realm." The man laughed.

"Ok, enough with this hocus pocus crap. I don't care what you do to Shane, just leave my house now!" Travis shouted.

"Very well, I will not dissapoint you Travis." The man laughed, and after Travis closed the door. The man signed Travi's name on the paper then slowly turned into black smoke and flew into the sky and vanished.

Shane's Backyard

Shane and his two best friends Aaron and Erika. Aaron, he is 16, same grade as Shane, and Erika is also 16 and also in the same grade. Aaron always wears his dark red sweater, and has a black cross in the back of his sweater, Aaron also wears black jeans and has long brown haird. Erika, she has long blonde hair, wears a white button shirt and light blue jeans.

"So ready for this Aaron?" Shane smiled as he shuffled his deck.

"Oh yea, you bet I am. I been wanting to duel your new deck for some time now. So prepare to lose!" Aaron grinned as he finished shuffling his deck and then placed it in his white and gray duel disk.

"DUEL!" Shane and Aaron both shouted.

Shane: 4000

Aaron: 4000

"I'll go first!" Shane said as he drew his card. "Ok, I summon Geo Puppy in attack mode (500). I then place one card face down and end my turn." Shane grinned as Aaron drew his first card.

"Your tricks won't work on me buddy. I know your plan, using your little puppy there so I won't select it as an attack target." Aaron laughed.

"So you been studying my duel yesterday have you now?" Shane grinned.

"Yea, and this time your puppy will be destroyed. I use the spell card, Mystical Space Tycoon. Now this allows me to destroy one spell or trap card on the field and I choose your face down card." Aaron smiled as Shane's face down card was destroyed. "I now summon my Cloudian - Altus in attack mode (1300). Here's the best part of this card, it cannot be destroyed by battle. Now since you have no face down spell or trap cards, I can attack your Geo Puppy, and that is what I am going to do!" Aaron shouted as his monster destroyed Geo Puppy.

Shane: 4000 - 800 = 3200

"Lucky shot Aaron." Shane said as he saw his life points go down to 3200.

"I then place one card face down on the field and I then call that a turn. It's your move dude." Aaron grinned.

"Alright, my draw." Shane shouted as he looked at his card. "Alright, it looks like I got something good.”

“What are you talking about Shane?” Aaron questioned.

“Well first off, I summon Geo Dragon Baby in attack mode (1000).” Shane grinned as he activated a spell card. “I hope you been doing some hard research to defeat this spell card. This is the same card I used on Travis yesterday. I activate the spell card Geo Stone, now I equipped it only to a monster with 1000 attack points or less. Once I chose my monster, Geo Dragon Baby, it increases it’s attack by 1000 (2000)!”

“You got yourself figured out don’t ya? Well Shane, even if you do attack, my monster cannot be destroyed!” Aaron shouted.

“I know, but you still lose life points. Now, Geo Dragon Baby, attack his Cloudian - Altus!” Shane yelled out, and the Dragon caused some lifepoint damage.

Aaron: 4000 - 700 = 3300

“It look’s like we’re about even my friend.” Shane grinned as he ended his turn.

“Yea, but this still doesn’t mean you won this duel.” Aaron replied as he drew his card, “Well my friend, I’m afraid your little victory will be postponed.”

“What do you mean, postponed?” Shane asked in a confused tone.

“I am about to end this duel. Listen Shane, I will admit, you did improve on your deck. But you still cannot defeat my Cloudian Deck!” Aaron laughed as he activated a trap card, “First off, I use my trap card, Rain Storm. Now by decreasing my Cloudian - Altus attack points by 1000 (300). I can destroy your spell card.” Aaron grinned as Geo Stone was destroyed.

“Oh no, my monster is back to 1000 attack points.” Shane said surprisingly .

“I’m not done either, I then tribute my Altus to summon Cloudian - Nimbusman in attack mode (1000). Now, since Altus was a water type. My Nimbusman gains 500 attack boost due to his special ability (1500). Now, attack his Geo Dragon Baby!” Aaron shouted.

“You won’t get away with this you know!” Shane shouted as he lost some more points.

Shane: 3200 - 500 = 2700

“My turn isn’t done yet. I now use the spell card, Card Destruction! Now you must dump your hand to the graveyard then draw the same number of cards you had in your hand.” Aaron said as they both discard there hand and draw a new hand.

“My draw now!” Shane began, “You more helped me then ruined me.”

“What are you talking about?” Aaron was confused.

“I special summon a trusty friend, Scruffy Geo (800)! If he was discarded to the graveyard from the deck or hand due to an effect of the card. He comes back with a 700 attack bonus (1500). I then summon my other trusty friend, Geo Helper. Now by paying 500 of my life points, I can tribute this card to summon one Geo monster from my graveyard. So I summon, Geo Ruakk Dragon (2400)! Now his attack points are now 2600 since he increases his attack power for every other Geo monster on the field.” Shane laughed.

“Oh great, any more tricks you have for me Shane?” Aaron said as he kept shaking his hand.

“Actually, yes I do. I activate the field spell card, Geo Spellzone! Now this also increases all Geo monsters by 200 points. So Scruffy Geo is 1700 attack and Geo Ruakk Dragon is 2800 attack points. Now my monster, do some damage!” Shane shouted as his two monsters attacked.

Aaron: 3300 - 1500 = 1800

“Lucky shot…” Aaron said as he drew his card. “There isn’t really much I can do. All I have are monster cards, and if I place my monsters in defense mode. They are automatically destroyed. I guess…. I guess Shane wins again.” Aaron says to himself as he then gives thumbs up to Shane its his turn.

“Alright, my draw. Let’s finish this! Geo Ruakk Dragon and Scruffy Geo! Attack!” Shane shouted as Aaron lifepoints went down to zero.

“That was an awesome match you guys!” Erika smiled as she walked towards Shane and Aaron.

“You did good Shane for your second day with your new deck.” Aaron smiled.

“Yea, soon, with this deck. I’ll be one of the greatest duelists. Who knows, I might just be able to defeat Yugi, haha!” Shane laughed like he was all that.

“Now, now Shane. Don’t get too carried away, you have a way to go to be even in the league to face Yugi. He can beat you in like three turns, plus you don’t want him summoning any Egyptian Gods on you, do ya?” Aaron said.

“Nah, not really, that would suck. Though, it would be really cool to face Slifer the Sky Dragon. He’s my favorite of all three.” Shane replied.

“Still, soon you will be a great duelist. Though, if we ever end up in some kind of tournament. I will make sure my deck counters all your moves and I will defeat you.” Aaron grinned.

“Sounds like a rematch. Your on, once you think you got a stronger deck then me.” Shane said as he shook hands with Aaron.

“Your on!” Aaron replied.

The trio all started to head home, but far in the woods. There lies someone, this someone was watching the entire duel. This person was wearing a black robe and on the chest, it has a pin of a planet. The mysterious person takes out there cell phone.

“Boss, I have located the boy named Shane Aeglaeca, I have studied his deck.” The voice said.

“Excellent, once I find the right hunter, Shane will soon lose to the Shadows.” The man grinned as he hung up the phone, the same man who talked to Travis earlier in the day.

Archived