Angel Contest **STARTED**

Smear

There will be 7 rounds with 9 contestants. Each round someone will be eliminated. First round ends 27/3/09.

[spoiler=Entry Fee]Show me your best YCM card.

[spoiler=Rules]1) No spamming.

2) All cards should be "Angel" Monster cards or Trap / Spells.

3) 9 Contestants only.

[spoiler=Contestants]1- .:True Destiny:.

2- Flavour

3- The Wolf

4- Lord Smeagle

5- 1337noob

6- Eternal Zodiac

7- Ayasato-chan

8- frogface

9- what1

[spoiler=Prize]1st: 3 Reps

2nd: 1 Rep

[spoiler=ROUND 1 RULES]Create an Angel card. Can be Monster, Spell or Trap. If monster, make it a Well Balanced Level 4.

Worst card by vote [PM me after all the cards are posted] Will be elminated!

my personal favorite:

211861q.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned when your opponent destroys 2 Thunder-Type monsters on your side of the field and attacks you directly. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy every card on your opponents side of the field and in their hand. To attack with this card, you must pay 1000 Life Points.

I'm in.

186078rwm.jpg

Activate only if you control exactly 2 monsters with different names. Increase the ATK and DEF of each of the selected monsters by half the ATK and DEF of the other monster. If an effect activates that would destroy one or both of the selected monsters, you can tribute one of those monsters to negate the effect and destroy the card. The controller of this card cannot summon or set monsters. If either of the selected monsters are not on the field, destroy this card. If this card was destroyed during your Battle Phase, the Battle Phase ends.

wat do u mean by angel card? anyway, entry reserved.

[spoiler=entry card] 185418cbc.jpg

[spoiler=card effect] You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase (this is not optional). This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control less monsters than your opponent. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card on the field. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.

Woah! Nice cards :shock: Your in :D

Ok.

.:True Destiny:.

Flavour

The Wolf

Lord Smeagle

1337noob

Eternal Zodiac

Your all in. Contest starts now.

Fairy Meaning -[/align] Pretty much like the one in my sig.

Angel meaning - ***

Whoops, sorry... Thinking of other cards I made... But they sucked >.>

'K, here's my entry, then.

186078sxb.jpg

Lliria's Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned during your opponent's End Phase if your opponent destroyed at least one monster you control by battle. Place one "Tech-Counter" on this card for each of your monsters destroyed by battle during the turn it was Summoned. While there is a "Tech-Counter" on this monster, its type is also treated as Machine. When a Fairy-type monster you control is designated as a target, you can remove one "Tech-Counter" from this card to change the target to this monster.

My best? That's debatable. Here's my current favorite though:

190478.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, your opponent can draw 2 cards. If either card drawn is a Spell Card, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. Increase the ATK of all face-up LIGHT monsters by 300 for each LIGHT monster removed from play. If all of your Spell & Trap Card Zones are unoccupied, you can tribute this card face-up to Special Summon 1 "Mahou Raito Sensei" from your hand.

Archived