My contest for 80 points and 6 rep No more entries. Round 1 started

what1

There will be 12 people. Each round out of 11 there will be a type of card that I need each person to do. Ill choose 6 to be safe and the rest vote somebody off. 6 reps 70 points is the prize. No fee and it will last til' all rounds are over or one man left.

Contestants:

1.megadriver

2.hobojoe

3.1337noob

4.galeforce

5.brentxbanshee

6.pkplayer

7.howling_torment

8.al9090

9.ridley555

10.jacoby746

11.many_81G

12. zombie maker

Fire type warroir

Here is my card:

[spoiler=Card]

195303l.jpg

This card gain 200 DEF for every Fire Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard,Special Summon 1 Fire Warrior-type monster from either player´s Graveyard to your side of field.When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent,send the top 2 card of your opponent´s Deck to the Graveyard.

Im in :D

Here's my entry:

150674eie.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned, this card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 3 monster cards on the field. When this card attacks a face down Defense Postition monster, select 1 card in your opponents hand, If that card is a:

Monster - Double this cards attack.

Spell - If the defense of that card is lower than the attack of this card, Inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points.

Trap - The monster is destroyed without activating the Flip Effect.

heres my card:

[spoiler=card] 185418.jpg

[spoiler=effect] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if 2 or more monsters you control are destroyed by battle during the same Battle Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another attack target other than this.

[spoiler=image credit] http://cache.gamercreated.com/tag-640-480-scale-files-5879-IkeSSBBPic_25467_20080130184156.jpg

Archived