SSBB cards!!!!!! (i know...)

danieldoo

whaddaya think...(i have mario,luigi,link,and tonn link,just not up yet)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. whaddaya think...(i have mario,luigi,link,and tonn link,just not up yet)

• AWSOME
    • eeeer
    • TERRIBLLE

Nice try, and since I'm in a good mood, I'll help you out with your OCG (Official Card Grammar). Please review this list, and improve ^^.

You can Tribute this monster to inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

If this monster attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, increase your Life Points by the amount dealt to your opponent.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Bytans" from your hand or Graveyard.

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Primid" or "Subspace" in its card name. The equipped monster is not destroyed as a result of battle.

You can Tribute this card to add 1 "Link, the Wielder of Courage" from your Deck to your hand. Then, your Deck is shuffled.

Once per turn, you can roll a die. Depending on the result, activate 1 of the following effects:

1-3: Increase this monster's ATK by 500 points.

4-5: Increase this monster's DEF by 500 points.

6: Increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 1000 points.

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell Cards.

You can Tribute this monster to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Nice try' date=' and since I'm in a good mood, I'll help you out with your OCG (Official Card Grammar). Please review this list, and improve ^^.

You can Tribute this monster to inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

If this monster attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, increase your Life Points by the amount dealt to your opponent.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Bytans" from your hand or Graveyard.

This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Primid" or "Subspace" in its card name. The equipped monster is not destroyed as a result of battle.

You can Tribute this card to add 1 "Link, the Wielder of Courage" from your Deck to your hand. Then, your Deck is shuffled.

Once per turn, you can roll a die. Depending on the result, activate 1 of the following effects:

1-3: Increase this monster's ATK by 500 points.

4-5: Increase this monster's DEF by 500 points.

6: Increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 1000 points.

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell Cards.

You can Tribute this monster to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[/quote']thank you. some of those i wasnt sure of when i first made them....:D

Archived