Chaos God

zaradon

239380.jpgThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 monster with 2000 or more ATK on the field. You can discard 1 card from you hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. If you activate this effect this monster cannot attack this turn.

Great card. follows the traditions of other chaos's well. I would have to say bump up his attack some. but i caught no ocg errors so i give it a:

Effect:9/10

picture:7/10

Balance:8/10

Overall:9/10

good card boos attack a little

but overall it deseves a 9/10

good job

thanks, i won't boost i attacks as it would make him overpowered(you can tribute you'r opponent's monster for his summon)

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 monster with 2000 or more ATK on the field (so you can Tribute your opponent's monsters? Seems a little too OPed to me). Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from you hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this monster cannot attack this turn.

Shouldn't it be This card cannot be Special Summoned except, i'm pretty sure it works either way though

The effect is pretty straightforward, It adds nothing new to the Chaos Monster's

The ATK and DEF are balanced, any more with the added effect and it could get OPed seeing as it has a high defence so you can play it similar to Rampart Blaster.

The image seems too simple, the background could use a bit of spicing up, if you want I could do it for you.

Maybe make it a bit more original next time? Show some of that creativity on your imagination?

Overall, 7/10

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 monster with 2000 or more ATK on the field (so you can Tribute your opponent's monsters? Seems a little too OPed to me). Once per turn' date=' you can discard 1 card from you hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this monster cannot attack this turn.

Shouldn't it be [i']This card cannot be Special Summoned except[/i], i'm pretty sure it works either way though

The effect is pretty straightforward, It adds nothing new to the Chaos Monster's

The ATK and DEF are balanced, any more with the added effect and it could get OPed seeing as it has a high defence so you can play it similar to Rampart Blaster.

The image seems too simple, the background could use a bit of spicing up, if you want I could do it for you.

Maybe make it a bit more original next time? Show some of that creativity on your imagination?

Overall, 7/10

Well i don't know how to fix the background, send me a PM if you have time to fix it(if for you want)

Archived