Well my day was fun...

fenrir

A couple of days ago, I was doing some school school when my friend called me. He wanted to see if we could hang out. I told him I had to finish first so I continued with my coursework. 30 minutes later I finished, and called him. He didn't answer. I called him about 2 more times, still no answer. I called his mom, and asked her to call him. She called back saying he didn't answer and wanted me to check on him. So I changed cloths, grabbed my cell phone and headed out. So as I'm walking out of my neighborhood to his, it starts to rain. Luckily I was wearing a sweater so I pulled the hoodie up. As I get near his neighborhood this couple wearing black in a black car asked if I need a ride. I said no, they shrugged and drove off. I took a shortcut to get to his house, which was unfortunately guarded by a rottweiler. Since the shortcut involved going through people's backyards, I had to go through. I barely managed to reach the end before the I realized the rottweiler was chained. I eventually made it to my friend's house at the climax of the storm. Yea, I realized it was a thunderstorm after I heard thunder. So I knock on his door and ring his doorbell. No answer. I kick the door and turn around. I was at his garage when I heard it open and looked inside. There, was my friend, holding a PS3 control in his hand, with a puzzled look on his face. I stepped inside his garage, pull my hoodie down. "I called you about 3 times, and you didn't answer." I said.

"Sorry, I was playing LBP in my room. I can't hear my phone in there."

"..."

"I just ran through a thunderstorm, could have been mugged, and nearly got my face ripped apart by a rottweiler, JUST to see if you were okay. It then turns out, that you were PLAYING LBP?!?!?"

"Yea, pretty much."

"..."

Yea, my day was awesome. How was yours?

=D

What's LBP?

This is why the game company is making money' date=' they secretly brainwash kids.

[/quote']

L = Little

B = Big

P = Planet

...games like those are stupid, but ok lol.

Yet highly addictive.

No, whats addictive is those games on the internet where you have to make a girl reach climax, even though the creator made it impossible to get there.

Well, today, my friend punched me in the balls, and when I bent forward, I got a bloody nose when I hit my face on the chair in front of me. So at that point, my balls hurt, I had a bloody nose, I was sweating, I felt sick, and I almost fell out of chair, which would have given the situation more attention than I would have wanted it to. So other that than that, it was alright. :D

What's LBP?

This is why the game company is making money' date=' they secretly brainwash kids.

[/quote']

L = Little

B = Big

P = Planet

...games like those are stupid, but ok lol.

Yet highly addictive.

No, whats addictive is those games on the internet where you have to make a girl reach climax, even though the creator made it impossible to get there.

Silly Bloodrun, you're thinking of your life again.

Archived