Making Toons Not Suck - UR DOIN IT WRONG (Updated)

Lord Smeagle

OCG fix:

This cards name is treated as "Toon World" while it is face-up on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Toon monsters can attack during the turn they are Summoned and cannot attack your opponent directly.

It's an interesting concept. As buddy had stated though, the only advantage of a Toon is it's ability to attack directly, otherwise they are about as useful as the normal version only with a cost of 500 Life Points each attack and the inability to attack directly.

It needs the gold stamp. You should really consider continuing this set

Remove the white frame from the top of the image

7.5/10

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question on your abstract....

coz if i'm not mistaken it can be equip with monster's OTHER THAN TOON?

or is it just an ocg error?....

anyways liked the idea....

7/10

well i guess the monster is well bad...

because toons supposed to attack toons only and if there are no toons on your opponent it will attack directly and the 500 life points also...

and the toon world requirement is missing.....

it's like spirit cards returning to your hand after the turn....

i think it's an OCG error....

I have a question on your abstract....

coz if i'm not mistaken it can be equip with monster's OTHER THAN TOON?

or is it just an ocg error?....

anyways liked the idea....

he is using very old ocg actully i cannot be equiped i had a card like that at a tourny and the captin said that it could only be equiped to dragons' date=' the effect read:[i']A dragon monster equiped to this card gains 300 ATK[/i]

I forgot about this set' date=' since I moved onto another one.

I was actually not aware of the ruling buddy mentioned; I thought that you COULD equip a card like Dragon's Treasure to a non-Dragon-Type monster, but it wouldn't do you any good.

[/quote']

its like waboku that says This turn all damage delt to your monsters is reduced to 0 and its wierd 'cus u dont take damage.

Archived