Insect cards (updated Effects)

megaraptor

Well, because people seem to ingnore my other threads:(, I'll try these. Dont delete the other ones please, and as always any and all comments are welcome, but please tell me why. Thank-you and have a nice day. (I will kill you with kindness:lol:) Due to some OCG errors pointed out to me (Thank you) I have updated all the effect and fixed the OCG errors. AND I LIKE THE PICS OK? by the way all credit for my pics go to photobucket.com

49706fzu.jpg

Increase all insects by 400 attack points and decrease their defense points by 200.

49706n.jpg

Discard this card from your hand to the graveyard to take one "Insect Hive" from your deck to the hand. Then shuffle your deck.

49706g.jpg

This card can only be equipped to an Insect-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 and Decrease it's DEF by 500. If this card is equipped to "Insect King" increase it's ATK by 400 and decrease it's DEF by 400. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster. When this card is removed from the field, you can send three Insect-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Insect King" from your hand or Deck.

49706wzb.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Insect King's Crown" or "Insect King". Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck to the field. This card cannot during the turn it is Summoned. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can discard one Insect-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon this card in face up Attack Position from the Graveyard. This card cannot be removed from play.

49706aiv.jpg

You can only activate this card effect during your opponent's damage step. When this card is attacked by a monster with higher attack points, you may pay life points equal to the difference in attack to have this card's original attack become equal to that of the attacking monster.

49706t.jpg

Do not forsake this insect. Despite it's small size, it can easily pick up a tank and throw it 200 yards.

49706.jpg

When this card destroyes a monster by battle, you may send this card to the graveyard to summon as many "Swarm Tokens" (1200 Attack 1200 Defense) as posible on your side of the field. These tokens cannot be used in a Tribute Summon.

OCG Fixes:

Increase the ATK of all Insect-Type monsters by 400 and decrease their DEF by 200.

You can Tribute this card to add one "Insect Hive" from your Deck to the hand. Shuffle your Deck afterward.

This card can only be equipped to an Insect-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 and Decrease it's DEF by 500. If this card is equipped to "Insect King" increase it's ATK by 400 and decrease it's DEF by 400. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster. When this card is removed from the field, you can send three Insect-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon one "Insect King" from your hand or Deck.

(Giant Trunade would be fun with this card)

his card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Insect King's Crown" or "Insect King". Once per turn, you can discard two cards from your hand to Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monster from your hand or Deck to the field. This card cannot during the turn it is Summoned. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can discard one Insect-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon this card in face up Attack Position from the Graveyard. This card cannot be removed from play.

Interesting effects, especially Insect King's, The images look too realistic though, but Besides that it's interesting, I can imagine Weevil using Insect King as his Signature Card :D

7/10

I think this set will be really hard to judge with just 3 cards. Insects need to swarm the field and with 3 cards I can't see it. The cards you have are decent though the field spell could use a bit more. As for the king you should probably change the pic since I don't think of a Praying Mantis as the king of Insects. For right now a 5/10, make more and use appropriate pics.

bump and what spam?

Spam is when you do things like that.

1 post you put "Burp". That has nothing to do with the thread. Not only that, you posted again right after saying "Excuse me". That is spam too. Please don't do it!

As for your cards, no. Use pics from like computer graphics, not photographs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived