Nice. (Why didn't I think of this? :D )

OCG:

First 4:

1, not one

Deck, not deck

Collison:

Graveyard, not graveyard

1, not one

"...Special Summon 1 monster with "Rock Girl" in its card name from your hand or Deck."

Notes - For 1 Tribute monsters, some of them need to be LOWERED. A single tribute for 2800? Not really balanced in that respect.

Base the OCG around this

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Rock Girl - ****" from your hand or Deck.

for collision:

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 card with "Rock Girl" in it's name from your hand or Deck.

They're similar to the LV cards except with no requirements. If I used the right cards I could get out Collision on the first turn but it's still and interesting set. You should consider adding support to these, 7/10

Okay! New card to the set - Coda!

245200csk.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Rock Girl - Collision". Increase this card's ATK by the number of "Rock Girl" monsters in your Graveyard x 200. When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can tribute this card face-up to negate it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up monsters on the field. If this card was destroyed by battle, select 5 cards with "Rock Girl" in their card names and add them to the top of your Deck

you're killing me here. change Coda to Solo. like the cards, but it's just too easy to get out your high level rock girls. change it to "When this monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Rock Girl ****** from your Hand or Deck." 9.5/10

Ok,as said,make them like,you gotta have a certain thing happen to summon each one,like INtro to Pre Chorus should be,"If this card is destroyed 1 or more turns after summoning,you can discard 1 card to special summon 1 "Rock Girl-Pre-Chorus""and so on,give some more spice to the effects too.7/10 till something happens to each card please.

Glad you saw my Negima cards ^^

hope you haven't seen my other cards yet...they are pretty bad now and need some serious mending = ="

===============================================

Like someone above said, make the effect somewhat like

"If this card is destroyed X turns after it has been Summoned, you can Special Summone 1 XXX from XXX."

I personally don't think discarding card would make sense as a summoning condition here... use the X turns compensate for that

And, the summing order needs not be a one-way flow. If I am not mistaken and have got all the jargon right, a song is usually structured

intro ->

verse -> prechorus -> chorus ->

verse -> prechorus -> chorus ->

bridge -> prechorus -> chorus ->

outro

====================

and yes, putting all the cards in the first post by editing, instead of making us to search for them in the thread @@"

Archived