Dragon God Shekrai

Goldenrat

My new card , probably better than my last few.

73837a.jpg

effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set except tributing 3 dragon type monsters that have 5 stars or more. As long as this card is face up on the field your opponents monsters can only stay in defence position. When this card destroys one of your opponentsmonsters remove them from play and send one card from there hand to the graveyard. For each of your opponents monsters removed from play by this card increase the ATK of this card by 400 and increase the DEF of this card by 200.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by tributing 3 Level 5 or higher Dragon-Type monsters. As long as this card is face-up on the field your opponents face-up monsters are changed to Defense Position and their battle positions cannot be changed. When this card destroys your opponent's monster remove it from play and send one card from there hand to the Graveyard. For each of your opponents monsters that are removed from play by this card's effect increase the ATK of this card by 400 and increase the DEF of this card by 200.

its not bad. three level five or up dragons for this seems to be a fair trade to me. fix the ocg and it will be 9/10.

Archived