Facebookers in YCM

NeoDemonX

now your name is on their and also did anyone got ban yet from Facebook

You can get banned from facebook? I guess that means I haven't yet. :\

--pst.. Maybe I should just come right out and say my facebook name. It's Zachary Morgan. I go by that name on facebook because I don't feel like changing my real name. :\

If you want to add me, tell me who you are first. :) I'm the picture of a dude wearing a beanie with the words "Drumline" on it. :)

--pst.. Maybe I should just come right out and say my facebook name. It's Zachary Morgan. I go by that name on facebook because I don't feel like changing my real name. :\

If you want to add me' date=' tell me who you are first. :) I'm the picture of a dude wearing a beanie with the words "Drumline" on it. :)

[/quote']

I got ban two times and anyone wants to know my pic on facebook is the same pic on YCM

If you want to add me' date=' tell me who you are first. :) I'm the picture of a dude wearing a beanie with the words "Drumline" on it. :)

[/quote']

I got ban two times and anyone wants to know my pic on facebook is the same pic on YCM

Wow. o.O What'd you do?

Archived