Magic Story Cards. 20/20 for now. Come see!

Thomas Wolf

Alright, here is the finished set. Please rate and comment, this is my second compleatly finished set.

133841k.jpg

The prolouge of a story is to give you insight what the story will be, this spell card gives you a look at how the turn can play out.

133841s.jpg

This one's pretty obvious. The beginning of the story introduces the charicters and the plot.

133841.jpg

Durring the middle of a story most of the action takes place and everything starts building up.

133841.jpg

After the build up, comes te climax. At this point in the story is where things are most exciting.

133841d.jpg

The Denoucement, the part of the story that bridges the Climax to the End.

133841j.jpg

And of course the end. In any good end everything comes together leaving the reader with a sense of peace but at the same time wanting to know more. This card wraps up the turn but sets the stage for the next turn.

133841.jpg

In some cases, after the story ends there is more to tell. This is an Epilouge, it fills in any holes the story may have left unclear, possibly hinting to another story to come after.

133841qnb.jpg

I may edit the effects so you can only activate them if you have the other parts of the story on the field.

133841n.jpg

This card gains 100 ATK for every face-up "Magic Story" Continuous Spell card you control. If your opponent controls a monster after this card attacks, send 1 face-up Continuous Spell card you control to the Graveyard to have this card attack once again in a row.

133841w.jpg

133841r.jpg

133841f.jpg

This card gains 500 ATK if you control a face-up "Ryu Hero of the Magic Stroy." If your oppoent controls a monster after this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, tribute 1 "Magic Sword" monster you control to have this card attack once again in a row.

133841n.jpg

133841z.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Magic Story" monster you control and sending 1 face-up Continuous Spell card you control to the Graveyard. Once per turn if you control a face-up "Magic Story card" discard 2 Spell cards to look at your opponent's hand, select and activate 1 Spell card from their hand if possible.

All of the monster cards are charicters from a story I'm in the proccess of writing. So these are the charicters I have introduced. Anyway, hope you enjoy my cards.

133841.jpg

133841v.jpg

These two monsters are ideas simply based on the picture.

Here are the first two Trap cards of the set. I understand that Trap cards could hurt this deck, due to how quickly your S & T Zone would be filled, but I can't have all Spell cards in all fairness.

133841jch.jpg

133841a.jpg

133841.jpg

When this card is Summoned remove from play all "Magic Story" cards from your Graveyard and gain 100 Life Points per card. When this face-up attack position card is destroyed by battle, shuffle all "Magic Story" cards that were removed from play by this effect into your deck.

133841.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 5 "Magic Story" monsters you control and sending all face-up Continuous Spell cards you control to the Graveyard. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon that monster under your control. That monster's attribute is treated as DARK. All other DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK. When a DARK monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, add 1 "Magic Story" Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Just a thought' date=' if you're looking for more support you could add a card called "Epilogue," which can only be activated while you control the End...

[/quote']

Yeah, I was thinking about that, just haven't came up with an effect.

Thanks for the comments everyone more will be coming ASAP

foreshadowing was one of the first cards I wanted to create, I just wasn't sure the effect I wanted to give it so I decided to wait. Likewise, the more I read their effects and the more I look at them all together the more proud I am of this set. Thanks for the rating.

Archived