Favorite Youtube Video?

Silver The Hedgehog

i watch a ton of Shoop Da Whoop and WTF-Bombs, but i think i like this the best! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpFD-kgQxnI
[spoiler=Lyrics]Hey honey have u gained some weight in ur rear end, the dress u wear reminds me of my old girlfriend, and wered u get those shoes i think there preaty lame, would u stop talkin cause im tryin to watch the game! if ur a man who wants to live a long and happy life, these are the things u dont say to ur wife! i planned a hunting trip next week on ur birthday, i didnt ask u but i new id be ok, go make some dinner while i watch this fishing show. i taped it over our old wedding video. if ur a man who done that, a long and happy life, these are the things u dont say to ur wife. ur cooking is ok but not like mother makes, the diamond in ur ring i bought u is a fake, ur eyes look puppy dear, are u feeling ill? happy aniverserry i baught u a tredmill! if ur a man who wants to live a long and happy life, these are the things u dont say to ur wife! ur a man who doesent want to get killed with a knife, these are the things u dont say to ur wife![/spoiler]

Archived