It's Fishy Card Time ^.^!

Dragon™

[align=center][Lol. So hey peoplez.

As you can probably tell from the title, it's a Fish-Type monster. It's my first, so, lol go easy on me. So, I hope that you enjoy it.]

Demised Fish of Grossness

293yts7.jpg

- Lore -

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of Spell Cards. (You can use Trap Cards to Special Summon this card, but the Trap Card must be your opponent's card.) When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play 1 card on your side of the field and 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. Mix all cards that have been removed from play. Set half of the cards on your opponent's side of the field. (If there are not enough spaces for these cards, put in as many cards as possible.) Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the remaining ammount of cards that have been removed from play x 200.

IMG credit:

Gutter Fish

So, yeah, thanks for viewing. I hope you view some of my other cards when I post them!

BYE![/align]

Thanks both of you.

Well, the best way to negate this card would be using Dark Paladin, along with Royal Decree for some backup, if you're lucky, you could get a quick kill with Mirror Force.

Or cards like Trap Hole, because the card needs to NOT be affected by any effects to make its own effect work when it is Summoned, which is a rule in all cards.

So, I think it may be a good combo, if you have the right cards, it's pretty easy to destroy, commom cards I could think of could destroy it.

But yeah, thanks again, I appreciate it.

[align=center][Lol. So hey peoplez.

As you can probably tell from the title' date= it's a Fish-Type monster. It's my first, so, lol go easy on me. So, I hope that you enjoy it.]

Demised Fish of Grossness

293yts7.jpg

- Lore -

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of Spell Cards. (You can use Trap Cards to Special Summon this card, but the Trap Card must be your opponent's card.) When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play 1 card on your side of the field and 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. Mix all cards that have been removed from play. Set half of the cards on your opponent's side of the field. (If there are not enough spaces for these cards, put in as many cards as possible.) Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the remaining ammount of cards that have been removed from play x 200.

IMG credit:

Gutter Fish

So, yeah, thanks for viewing. I hope you view some of my other cards when I post them!

BYE![/align]

[align=center]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effects of Spell Cards (You can use Trap Cards to Special Summon this card, but the Trap Card must be your opponents). When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play 1 card on both players fields. Shuffle all cards removed from play. Set half of the cards to your opponents field (If there aren't enough spaces for the cards, put as many as possible). Inflict damage to your opponent equal to all the cards removed from play x 200.

A so-so attempt for a Nomi. 8/10.[/align]

Archived