Apocalypse Wars RP (Not Started, Still accepting)

FeralSnake

[spoiler=Application Forum]Name:

Sex:

Appearance (Picture Please):

Bio (not necessary):

Infected(yes,no,or later on ):

Weapons(check my Weapons spoiler for rules, not for the infected):

[spoiler=Weapons rules]You can have 1 "Main Weapon (things like Rifles, Bazooka's and etc) 2 side weapons (Pistols, Grenades, Bow and arrows, etc) and 1 close range weapon (Fist does not count, wooden planks and etc)

[spoiler=Back story]After the events of the War known as "The End War" Humans quake in fear as they all fight for there survival, unknowing to them the Infection of the Human beings, the Virus known as "The Sala Virus" was believed to had been a result of Russian tests, where they made Injections which they put into there Soldiers to make them Super powerful, unknowing to the Human Race the Infection actually came from the one place humans have marveled over for there entire existence Outer Space and when the "Aliens" came to our planet to finish there jobs The Wars Start.

This RP Takes place before the End War and the Zombies.

[spoiler=My Forum]Name:Rex

Sex:Male

Appearance (Picture Please):Gordon_Freeman.jpg

Bio (not necessary):A Scientist who worked for Fereal Lab during the day of the invasion not much else is known about him.

Infected(yes,no,or later on ):no

Weapons(check my Weapons spoiler for rules, not for the infected):Sub Machine Gun, Pistol and Grenades, Crowbar.

Archived