I Tried [Talaware Beasts]

Shintai-Talaware

Enjoy... :D

untitled.jpg

tonton.jpg

territory.jpg

This card gains the following effects judging by how many "Talaware Beast" monster you control. 1: This card cannot be destroyed. 2: All monsters with "Talaware Beast" in their card name gain 500 ATK and DEF. 3: Discard one card from you hand to return one card on the feild to the owner's hand. 4: Add one "Talaware Beast" monster from your deck to your hand befor your draw phase. This counts as your draw. 5: Destroy all cards on the feild. Special summon as many monster with "Talaware Beast" in their card name as possible to your side of the feild in attack mode.

tamer.jpg

Stalk.jpg

shezune.jpg

shadow.jpg

scar.jpg

ravage.jpg

This monster cannot be normal summoned or set if there is another monster on your side of the feild. When this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent choose one of the following effects:

- Your opponent randomly discards one card from their hand.

- Increase your life points by the number of cards in your opponents hand x100.

If this card is the only monster on the feild at the end phase of the turn it was summoned, it is destroyed and you lose 1000 life points.

komodo.jpg

heal.jpg

HavestMoon.jpg

EmpoweringHowl.jpg

doberman.jpg

DivineKitsune.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the card "Talaware Awakening". When this monster destroyes a monster as a result of battle its effect is negated. When this monster attacks your opponent can not activate spells or traps untill the end of the damage step. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent you may choose one of the following effects:

- Gain 1000 life points

- Your opponent discards the top two cards of his or deck to the graveyard.

chomp.jpg

Bersek.jpg

BeastlyHunger.jpg

Awake.jpg

Angel.jpg

[align=center]Ooh, i'd rate them about 9/10.

The effects are good and the pictures are nice and not too overpowered/underpowered.

The only things I will say is that some of the pictures, e.g. "Talaware Beast - Shezune", have a plain white background which, in my opinion doesn't look too good. Also, 'face down' should have a dash in between them like 'face-down'.

But overall good cards!

Well done![/align]

Archived