POGF (Power Of Godly Force) Teaser!

blubbergate

Hi.

This is the first set I've ever been working on so cut me some slack.

I hope you like this card from my power of godly force set.

235857x.jpg

235857q.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing one Godly Warrior Of Faith equipped with seal of the underworld. This card must pay 500 life points when it attacks. If this monster declares an attack and your opponent either activates a spell or trap card or a monster effect negate the effect, destroy the card and decrease the Atk of this monster by 300 until the end of the damage calculation.

235857.jpg

235857n.jpg

[God Of Fire + God Of Water + God of Wind + God Of Earth]

This effect can only be activated when your graveyard contains "God Of Fire""God Of Water""God Of Wind" and "God Of Earth." Remove those monsters from play to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field. God Of Eternity cannot attack this turn.

235857.jpg

Credits to google images.

A good first attempt, but there are some points that could be improved:

• Use more fantasy when choosing a name for your card. "Legendary Guard" is a very often used name, which may cause confusion when overused. I advice to use more complex names.
  • Most people on YCM are not very charmed of normal monsters. Since they don't have a effect, they wouldn't be very useful in a competitive deck. Giving your cards an effect would make them compatible for competitive decks. Although custom made cards are not supposed to be used in duels, you can improve them by adding an effect, to make them realistic.

I hope you pick up this advice as constructive critiscm, 'cause i only want to help you making better cards.

Thanks for the tips!

Actually, tributing legendary guard is the only way to summon restored legendary guard! So although it has no effect it is essential in order to summon a brilliant (3200 ATK) monster later.

thanks for telling me about the name though. I'll change that.

I have to say the new name is much better than the old one! And beside that, "Restored Godly Warrior of Faith" looks very good, too! But personally i think it's a little bit overpowered, since your opponent has no chance of countering your attack. I would make the effect a little more balanced, like paying 500 Life Points to let the monster attack.

Hi.

This is the first set I've ever been working on so cut me some slack.

I hope you like this card from my power of godly force set.

235857x.jpg

235857i.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing one Godly Warrior Of Faith equipped with seal of the underworld. If this monster declares an attack and your opponent either activates a spell or trap card or a monster effect negate the effect' date=' destroy the card and increase the Atk of this monster by 600 until the end of the damage calculation.

Credits to google images.

[/quote']

[align=center]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 "Godly Warrior of Faith" equipped with "Seal of the Underworld". If this monster declares an attack and your opponent activates a card effect, negate the effect, destroy the card, and increase the ATK of this monster by 600 until the end of the Damage Calculation.

So-So. 5/10.[/align]

I have to say the new name is much better than the old one! And beside that' date=' "Restored Godly Warrior of Faith" looks very good, too! But personally i think it's a little bit overpowered, since your opponent has no chance of countering your attack. I would make the effect a little more balanced, like paying 500 Life Points to let the monster attack.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot for the advice.

I suppose Restored Godly Warrior Of Faith is a little too strong...

Guess I should start making The four God Of_____ Cards!

Archived