WoW Dragon Tag

Brushfire

It's a render I've used before, but I decided to try using it again. ;)

.PSD is available, but it's unlikely that you'll learn anything new from it that can't be learned from my PSD's in the Tutorial section.

Colour:

Dragon_Tag.png

B&W:

Dragon_Tag_BW.png

Made them at school during IT. ;)

Rate, comment, CnC, etc. Don't flame.

The greenish blue (turqoise?) doesn't suit the dragon at all, and the background looks very very bland. It really does look like a bunch of random brushes used to fill in the void. Is that light above the dragon meant to be there?

You have Photoshop at School? brushfire. You got style. :)

My school has it too =D. I just don't use it.

The greenish blue (turqoise?) doesn't suit the dragon at all' date=' and the background looks very very bland. It really does look like a bunch of random brushes used to fill in the void. Is that light above the dragon meant to be there?

[/quote']

I fail to see any blue included, and that's your opinion by saying it doesn't suit it. The background is hardly bland; it's grunge. Lolbrushes, yeah, right. No brushes were used in this tag apart from Smudge brushes with my settings. Yes it's supposed to be there; it's the light source.

The greenish blue (turqoise?) doesn't suit the dragon at all' date=' and the background looks very very bland. It really does look like a bunch of random brushes used to fill in the void. Is that light above the dragon meant to be there?

[/quote']

I fail to see any blue included, and that's your opinion by saying it doesn't suit it. The background is hardly bland; it's grunge. Lolbrushes, yeah, right. No brushes were used in this tag apart from Smudge brushes with my settings. Yes it's supposed to be there; it's the light source.

Blue as in the blue bg =P

Grunge looks horrible here.

Lolbrushes is what it looks like and it's not as if she said "you brushed"

Your light source looks awful.(It looks like you tried adding depth to something that doesn't have it)

Archived