MegaAncient Sun, the trump card.(updated)(rep 4 comments)

goldenboy820

Some sun cards based on destruction and meteors. Here it is;

Sun zone

Field Spell card

All monsters(Except "Sun" monsters) are destroyed during the monster's controller's second end phase they are summoned. Each time a monster is destroyed, place 1 Solar counter on this card. When this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your hand or deck whose level is equal to or less than the number of Solar counters on this card.

Ancient sun

LIGHT level 3 (pyro/effect)

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Each time a monster is summoned or destroyed, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 points. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to ih's ATK.

ATK ? DEF ?

Sun meteorite

FIRE level 3 (rock/effect)

you can destroy this card to special summon one "Meteor Sun" from your hand or deck.

ATK 800 DEF 800

Meteor Sun

FIRE level 7 (rock/effect)

When this card is special summoned, inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, it is destroyed during the end phase. While this card is in the graveyard, if a "Sun" monster is destroyed, special summon this card.

ATK 2300 DEF 1700

Sun Magician

LIGHT level 4 (Spellcaster/effect)

During your battle phase, Double this card's ATK. If this card attacks, it is switched to defense position at the end of the battle phase.

ATK 1050 DEF 1400

SuperAncient Sun:Fusionheat

FIRE level 6 (Pyro/effect)

While you control another "SuperAncient Sun" monster, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. This card's ATK becomes the number of "Sun" monsters with different names in your graveyard x 400.

ATK ? DEF 0

SuperAncient Sun: Meganova

LIGHT level 8 (Pyro/effect)

If you control this cand and 2 other "SuperAncient Sun" monsters, you can tribute all monsters you control to special summon 1 "MegaAncient Sun" from your extra deck. the selected card is unaffected by spells, trap and monster effects.

ATK 2700 DEF 0

SuperAncient Sun:Banished Nebula goddess

LIGHT level 7

You can only special summon this card by tributing 2 "Sun" cards on your side of the field. When this card is summoned, special summon 2 SuperAncient Sun" monsters from your hand or deck. The selected monstmonster's ATK and DEF are reduced to 0 this turn and their effects are negated.

ATK 2900 DEF 2600

MegaAncient Sun

LIGHT level 10 (pyro/fusion)

This card can only be special summoned from your fusion deck by destroying 5 monsters you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Each time a monster is summoned or destrpyed, this card gains 600 ATK. When this card destroys a defense monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK.

ATK ? DEF ?

Not done, more coming soon.

I liked the Sun Zone's effect, pretty evil :D

can I add 2 more, I'll write it here, tell me if you don't want it.

The Forgotten Sun God(****) FIRE

Pyro/Effect

ATK 1400 DEF 1500

This card cannot be attacked if there is another monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, you may negate the activation of 1 Spell Card, Trap Card or a monster effect that targets a monster with the word "Sun" or "Solar" in it's name.

Solar Energy Cannon

Continuous Spell

This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Solar Counter on this card. By destroying 3 Solar Counters, inflict 1000 Life Points of damage to your enemy.

I liked the Sun Zone's effect' date=' pretty evil :D

can I add 2 more, I'll write it here, tell me if you don't want it.

The Forgotten Sun God(****) FIRE

Pyro/Effect

ATK 1400 DEF 1500

This card cannot be attacked if there is another monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, you may negate the activation of 1 Spell Card, Trap Card or a monster effect that targets a monster with the word "Sun" or "Solar" in it's name.

Solar Energy Cannon

Continuous Spell

This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Trap Card. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Solar Counter on this card. By destroying 3 Solar Counters, inflict 1000 Life Points of damage to your enemy.

[/quote']

I like yhe sun god. i HATE his name, but i will use it.

the cannon card is bad, in which case i will use wave montion cannon.

tnx rep i will give u.

Some sun cards based on destruction and meteors. Here it is;

Sun zone

Field Spell card

All monsters(Except "Sun" monsters) are destroyed during the monster's controller's second end phase they are summoned. Each time a monster is destroyed' date=' place 1 Solar counter on this card. When this card is destroyed, you can special summon one monster from your hand or deck whose level is equal to or less than the number of Solar counters on this card.

Ancient sun

LIGHT level 3 (pyro/effect)

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Each time a monster is summoned or destroyed, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 points. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage equal to ih's ATK.

ATK ? DEF ?

Sun meteorite

FIRE level 3 (rock/effect)

you can destroy this card to special summon one "Meteor Sun" from your hand or deck.

ATK 800 DEF 800

Not done, more coming soon.

[/quote']

[align=center]Let's see what I can do...

Sun Zone

Field Spell Card

All monsters (except "Sun" monsters) are destroyed during the second End Phase from the turn they were Summoned. Each time a monster is destroyed, add 1 Solar Counter on this card. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 monster whose level is equal or lower than the number of Solar Counters on this card.

Ancient Sun

LIGHT

Level 3

Monster/Effect

Pyro-Type

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. When a monster is Summoned or destroyed, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300. When this card is destroyed, both players take damage to this cards ATK.

Sun Meteorite

FIRE

Level 3

Monster/Effect

Rock-Type

You can Release this card to Special Summon 1 "Meteor Sun" from your hand or Deck.

Well, I like Sun Meteorite, but the others are OV'P.

Sun Zone - Imagine you just Summoned a BEWD and then Sun Zone is face-up on the field. 2nd turn = Goodbye.

Ancient Sun - In a few turns, the ATK of this card could be 3000. Change it to 50 or 100, or only destroyed or Summoned.

Overall: 6/10[/align]

If the ATK and DEF is the same then does it really make a difference?

If ancient sun(newborn sun,whatever)'s effect activates he will have 300 ATK and DEF. Over a few turns it can have 1200 ATK and DEF. The only way the DEF would be different is if you use another card effect. That's why I say it dosent make a difference.

(Btw rate my plant mill deck in the written section, tnx you will get rep 4 it.)

A spell card or effect that increases or decreases ATK or DEF would be aimed at either The Ancient Sun or The Newborn Sun. Depending on the situation the player who wishes to decrease both players Life Points fast would increase the DEF of TNS instead of TAS and vice cersa, vice versa.

I have an idea...

Amaterasu, Sun Goddess

Fire

Level 6

ATK 1500 DEF 2100

You may only summon this monster by tributing a monster with "Sun" or "Solar" in it's name. Once per turn, when your opponent successfully inflicts damage to your Life Points, you may tribute a monster with "Sun" or "Solar" in it's name to negate the damage.

EDIT: I'm a new member here so I'm not sure of the correct OCG.

Archived