Tema Pari, the Survivor

Domi the Mystery

194106.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, to have this card gain 400 ATK. Until the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by battle(damage calculation is applied normally). While this card is on the field, all monsters in your hand are treated as Fairy-Type monsters. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by the effect of a Spell Card, you can Special Summon Level 3 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand.

Pic from Father Wolf!

Fixed:

"When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 400 until the End Phase of the turn that this effect was activated. This card cannot be destroyed by battle(damage calculation is applied normally). As long as this card is face-up on the field, all monsters in your hand are treated as Fairy-Type monsters. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell Card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand."

Nice card by the way. I have a preference for these kind of monsters. :D

you don't need the "of the turn that this effect was activated" part anymore, but Ayasato-chan got everything else.

this is a great card. 9.5/10. its only not perfect because i don't like what that the person in the pic is so off center, which is not very visually pleasing.

you don't need the "of the turn that this effect was activated" part anymore' date=' but Ayasato-chan got everything else.

this is a great card. 9.5/10. its only not perfect because i don't like what that the person in the pic is so off center, which is not very visually pleasing.

[/quote']

shes made to look like she is getting away from the vortex by discarding 3 cards, and holding a white one in hand as her reward. vortexes do not have to always be centered. And your "edited version" is only it but smaller. which does nothing to its position =/

but is the focus of the image supposed to be the girl, or the vortex? my cropping moves her closer to the center. i'm not saying either image is better, just that i like the focus to be either in the center of the pic, close to it, or in a position where something near the center of the pic leads the eye to it. its a basic artistic rule. don't get me wrong, i love your images and i think your gallery is one of the top five resources on this site, but i just prefer less background in a pic, that's all.

When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 400 untill the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters in your hand are treated as Fairy-Type. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell card, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand to your field.

My fix.

It's an ok card, just, meh, feels like it's be done before..

A well thought off card...... well balanced and the image suites it.... the only mistake is that you forgot an "a" between "you can Special Summon" and "Level 3 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand."

correction > "you can Special Summon a Level 3 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand."

9.8/10

Archived