Galactic Empire - Japanese Booster Set

-DG-

Okay, the point of the card is to get Tributaries out on the field. NOT TO DESTROY EVERYTHING. Cards are in jap.

Credit to everything goes to me.

[spoiler=Booster Image]GLTC.png

[spoiler=Tin lid featuring "Galaxy Dragon]JapTin-1.png

[spoiler=Galaxy Dragon]

[spoiler=Lore]

Name: Galaxy Dragon

Level: 9

Type: Dragon/Effect

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

This card can only be Special Summoned by

Tributing 2 LIGHT monsters you control.

You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon

1 "Nebula Spirit" token (Warrior-Type/LIGHT/Level-1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard,

destroy all "Nebula Spririt" tokens you control.

GalaxyDragon.png

spider... As far as i'm concerned bump means bump up my post, next time look before you leap right?

As for the card, I like it, the only OCG errors I could find is it says "Nebula Spririt" and graveyard should be capitalised. I'm not sure but token also looks like it could be capitalised. The holo effects are cool, but the bottom left numbers are a bit too close together. You get a 9/10 good job!

It's a custom design. I don't give out my secrets.

spider... As far as i'm concerned bump means bump up my post' date=' next time look before you leap right?

As for the card, I like it, the only OCG errors I could find is it says "Nebula [b']Spririt[/b]" and graveyard should be capitalised. I'm not sure but token also looks like it could be capitalised. The holo effects are cool, but the bottom left numbers are a bit too close together. You get a 9/10 good job!

That was a typo. I had to rewrite the effect. The real effect is OCG error free.

Archived