Naruto Hurricane Club

mister T x2

is my club okay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is my club okay?

• good
    • bad

About the club

Hi this a club for Naruto geeks. We accept members until my say so.We will make cards for fun only constructice ctitiscicsm no arguing.. We do quizes about the naruto, and we discuss

Rules

All general rules apply for this club (of course.) If you break a genral rule I might ban you from the club. There are also some rules which only apply for this club.

• We respect each others opinions. Althou we will have debates with my say so or my assistants say so.

Ranks

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺=Leader-Mister T x2

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺= Assistant- helps me control everything

☺☺☺☺☺☺= Naruto fiend-hosts debates and quizzes with my permission or assistants.

☺☺☺☺☺=Naruto lover- can report things to me an will be in charge of others.

any one else is a normal member

Take part in the contests/quizes, be active, make a good contribution to the club and follow the rules.

Members

Leader - Mister T x2

assistants -

Naruto fiend -

Naruto lover -

regulars- DemonX Mirage XenosagaFan123

banners -

2hckkll.png

11l61ad.png

1124wsh.jpg

2rmlg21.jpg

Banned list

None!

Form to be a member

Username:

Favorite character and why?:

Current Club Contests/Quizes/Activities

None

sur ill add you to club and yes they r the erfect couple i think

oh and now im going to choos my assistant!!!! im gon ig to have a quiz on naruto!!!

who ever scores highest wins

1. What does Akatsuki meen?

2. How many forms of Rasengan have been used?

3. What does Shippuden meen?

4. What is the name of Sasuke's Sharingan?

5. What does Naruto meen?

6. Is Uzumaki, Naruto's family name?

7. Who created the Sharingan?

8. Who Created the Rasengan?

9. Who created Chidori?

10. How does some one(regularly) obtain the Sharingan?

Lol can i join?

username: duckmasta2020

favorite char: Tobirama Senju despite only appearing once he was super cool and hes my best char in accel 2. heres a card, pics not owned by me but by the fantastic pokefreak.http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/

201573.jpg

and your assistant quiz

1. What does Akatsuki mean? it means dawn or daybreak and the name was chosen as meaning they would create a new age, a new dawn.

2. How many forms of Rasengan have been used?4 unless of course u count the moon one and the rainbow chakra or the game ones. the moon and rainbow ones were just reflections that could be seen from the rasengan. the rasengan naruto used while using kyuubi's power was simply a rasengan and not really its own type. the 4 are : Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Chou Oodama rasengan, and Fuuton:Rasengan aka Rasenshuriken.

3. What does Shippuden mean? Hurricane chronicles

4. What is the name of Sasuke's Sharingan?Technicaly doesn't have a name but he currently has a form of the mangekyou sharingan.

5. What does Naruto mean? maelstrom

6. Is Uzumaki, Naruto's family name? Yes, though its his mothers birth name his full name would actually be namikaze uzumaki naruto.

7. Who created the Sharingan? technically it wasn't created so much it was a deviation in Dna. its rumoured it originally spawned from the hyuuga clan but it has not been made canon. the current oldest living user of the sharingan is Uchiha Madara.

8. Who Created the Rasengan? The yondaime, namikaze minato

9. Who created Chidori? Hatake Kakashi

10. How does some one(regularly) obtain the Sharingan? Generally in a life or death struggle the stress would cause the dormant kekkai genkai to awaken.

Archived