RANDOM CONTEST!!!!

PoliceCar

I've been working on the rep. If you have sent in a card already please say "I need rep" if you didnt get it yet.If you didnt send in a card yet...sorry! But you're out of the contest.Im not trying to be mean its just there are too many problems right now.

I don't have a god but I have something close...

200665.jpg

Card Lore:This card is treated as a "Tropic Hell" card.Each turn you can discard 1 card from your Hand in order to increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 100.You can Tribute this card in order to Summon any Level 6 or lower WIND Dragon-type monster from your Deck.Your Deck is then shuffled.

OK All new members to this contest you have to leave sorry! WarmasterK you get rep still even though you are a judge, but you dont' have to send in cards. Ok, Now I need everyone to send in their myth card and I'm almost done with the first round.Got it?

ok god-card-master, you get next rep, then spriter.

I am gonna make a new headline that says : Random Contest NO MORE ENTRIES!.& I meant re send your card. but on the new one. Then check your rep. and see if you got all 5 rep. Say either:

-------------------

| |

| card here either:Ineed rep or I dont need rep

| |

| , |

|

--------------------

Everyone got it?

so card on the left rep on the right.

put it on RANDOM CONTEST NO MORE ENTRIES! which will be on the card contests page on there by the 15 of april or 2 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived